Reviews for What Could Have Been
A good dark story. I like where you took it, very smart. Thank you for sharing.
vickety chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
I liked it. I wish in the end he had truly repented though.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Well done!
Marriage1988 chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Damn, that is some piece of writing! Your stories are original and have clever twists and turns. Exceptional work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
What a shitty excuse for a pro-rape story. I had thought better of you and your writing.
somethingnew123 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I liked this story.. it definitely wasn't as I expected but it was good :)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is great!
llorolalluvia chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Oh man! This is so sad! And really interesting. It's not often that I come across a completely new idea, or take on HGSS and this is most definitely that. I must applaud your ability to weave such a beautiful tale without compromising the integrity of your characters or plot for the sake of your audience. That is one of my weaknesses :P But this story was brilliantly unfolded and timed and written. I'm so glad I found it!
:} llorolalluvia
Nocturnus chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoy what you did with a rather nasty topic
patolozka chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Och, thank yor for such interesting story! I know that first chapter was translated into czech, but I think that nothing else. Could I try to translate the rest? Not by me, but by my friend (of course with your name and link?). Thank you. Patolozka
PS: I dont know how to contact you otherwise:-)
Smerby chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I saw this over on Ashwinder and noticed a review said they had found the completed piece over here... so here I am. Unfortunately, I felt "meh" about most of this work. I thought it would become a sort of odd, semi-Stockholm Syndrome piece... instead I found both OOC Snapes and Hermiones, a cheap ending... just nothing striking or particularly good in this work. I see why it was never found completion on Ashwinder.
deedeebug chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Usually I like soppy,sappy happy endings,but with this Snape I will say he deserved what he got!Well done!
Ponine12 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I've always found it hard to believe that Hermione could fall in love with her captor (even if it was Snape and I love that pair) and not find a way to escape and find a happy ending somehow. Thanks for a new perspective!
hereviltwinsister chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Your ability to write makes what you write so real.

You know how to handle disturbing content.

Hermiones thoughts are so comprehensible.

This chapter made me shiver.
hereviltwinsister chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I read your stories years ago and added it to my favourite list. Now that I read the first chapter again I instantly remembered why I found it so amazing.

You have a talent to show your readers emotions. You managed to write a scene so hopeless in such an amazing way. It really makes you cry.

Now I just found out that you continued the story and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I really wish my english was better, because I just don't seem to find the words I need to describe just how impressed by your story I am.