Reviews for What Could Have Been
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 1/20
This is great!
llorolalluvia chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Oh man! This is so sad! And really interesting. It's not often that I come across a completely new idea, or take on HGSS and this is most definitely that. I must applaud your ability to weave such a beautiful tale without compromising the integrity of your characters or plot for the sake of your audience. That is one of my weaknesses :P But this story was brilliantly unfolded and timed and written. I'm so glad I found it!
:} llorolalluvia
Nocturnus chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoy what you did with a rather nasty topic
patolozka chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Och, thank yor for such interesting story! I know that first chapter was translated into czech, but I think that nothing else. Could I try to translate the rest? Not by me, but by my friend (of course with your name and link?). Thank you. Patolozka
PS: I dont know how to contact you otherwise:-)
Smerby chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I saw this over on Ashwinder and noticed a review said they had found the completed piece over here... so here I am. Unfortunately, I felt "meh" about most of this work. I thought it would become a sort of odd, semi-Stockholm Syndrome piece... instead I found both OOC Snapes and Hermiones, a cheap ending... just nothing striking or particularly good in this work. I see why it was never found completion on Ashwinder.
deedeebug chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Usually I like soppy,sappy happy endings,but with this Snape I will say he deserved what he got!Well done!
Ponine12 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I've always found it hard to believe that Hermione could fall in love with her captor (even if it was Snape and I love that pair) and not find a way to escape and find a happy ending somehow. Thanks for a new perspective!
hereviltwinsister chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Your ability to write makes what you write so real.

You know how to handle disturbing content.

Hermiones thoughts are so comprehensible.

This chapter made me shiver.
hereviltwinsister chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I read your stories years ago and added it to my favourite list. Now that I read the first chapter again I instantly remembered why I found it so amazing.

You have a talent to show your readers emotions. You managed to write a scene so hopeless in such an amazing way. It really makes you cry.

Now I just found out that you continued the story and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I really wish my english was better, because I just don't seem to find the words I need to describe just how impressed by your story I am.
Flutiste chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
It's so sad... And I really wanted to see Severus as the dark lord... Maybe he will demand his minions to scrub cauldrons instead of crucioing them. Bah anyway, it reflect my view exactly. It is completely stupid for Hermione to fall in love with a man who treat her less than she deserve.
Katamabob chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
This was a great story. I was worried, at first, that this would just end with Hermione submitting to Snape and falling in love (as in 'rape is ok if it's true love' - rather disgusting sentiment, I think) but this is so much better. Perfect revenge, a fresh start at life - although, not particularly fluffy. Really really good.

Kate
Melody of Words chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Wow. This was... amazing. J.K. Rowling would've been proud.
mexicantt chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Thank you for not having her fall in love with her captor, as you said. People do not fall in love with the person who rapes them. It is disgusting and vile and bothers me that people tend to think this. Being a victim is not something to be made light of.

This was done so very well.
mandja chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
original fic yay
hhgranger chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Hi!

A different story, the only that I read when Harry Dies and Voldemort win.

I particularly love the end of the story.

Kisses