Reviews for What Could Have Been
Nore chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Terrible! I still can't believe that he did it...
nicole chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
good story...

hg/ss fiction is going to be so much harder/darker now
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is a great one. Will it be continued or is it just a one-shot? A really good look at Evil!Snape. I still love your writing, and this is one of the first one-shots that follows canon with Snape (Cause Fanon!Snape has been blasted to SMITHEREENS). I liked the ending where Hermione thought he was asleep. It was touching. His evilness, though...I guess we should have suspected this though. Okay, maybe not. I HAVE EVIDENCE I TELL YOU! He is innocent!

I happen to know though, that Snape fans are still faithful (most of them, me included), and are taking the taunts of those going, "HAH! WE TOLD YOU SO! STUPID SNAPE!" in stride.

I don't know if it is just me boarding the S.S. Denial (possibly along with thousands), or if this is good evidence. I wanna give you a link. SO just take the spaces out and copy and paste. It's really good and if you read it, I am sure you will like what it has to say. I have been madly discussing possible innocence and guilt ALL OVER THE PLACE. A good place to go is WIKTTmisc. and the SycophantHex boards. Anyway, enough rambling, here is the link:

w . livejournal users / garlandgraves/ 3409 . html
cearrae27 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Out standing as always. Surely there must be a spark of good in him. There must be, he was far too emotional for there not to be a conscience at work when Dumbledore...well when he...can't say it.

Deeble chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Ek.

Very possibly canon-compliant, of course. Well done as well (again of course). Depressing. Of course.

I think we'll all find out in a few years that Snape is as much Dumbledore's man as Harry is, and I just hope Snape doesn't have to die to prove it.
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Interesting premise, but too dark after HBP. You write well but I'm still too ill over the book to read this plot. Sorry. :(
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Thats are darn good piece of dark! Borders on non-con tho- It works.
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
pure brilliance
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Ack. Exquisitely done, but I just won't let myself think of him that way...

Wonderfully written, though.
Magicalflame chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wow scary I love it! update soon
Studious Octopus chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
ah!

I dont care what the book says!

I love him!

He cant be evil!

NOTHING CAN RUIN MY FAVOURITE COUPLE!

god, that book was devastating,

lol,