Reviews for What Could Have Been
hereviltwinsister chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Your ability to write makes what you write so real.

You know how to handle disturbing content.

Hermiones thoughts are so comprehensible.

This chapter made me shiver.
hereviltwinsister chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I read your stories years ago and added it to my favourite list. Now that I read the first chapter again I instantly remembered why I found it so amazing.

You have a talent to show your readers emotions. You managed to write a scene so hopeless in such an amazing way. It really makes you cry.

Now I just found out that you continued the story and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I really wish my english was better, because I just don't seem to find the words I need to describe just how impressed by your story I am.
Flutiste chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
It's so sad... And I really wanted to see Severus as the dark lord... Maybe he will demand his minions to scrub cauldrons instead of crucioing them. Bah anyway, it reflect my view exactly. It is completely stupid for Hermione to fall in love with a man who treat her less than she deserve.
Katamabob chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
This was a great story. I was worried, at first, that this would just end with Hermione submitting to Snape and falling in love (as in 'rape is ok if it's true love' - rather disgusting sentiment, I think) but this is so much better. Perfect revenge, a fresh start at life - although, not particularly fluffy. Really really good.

Kate
these-truths chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Wow. This was... amazing. J.K. Rowling would've been proud.
mexicantt chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Thank you for not having her fall in love with her captor, as you said. People do not fall in love with the person who rapes them. It is disgusting and vile and bothers me that people tend to think this. Being a victim is not something to be made light of.

This was done so very well.
mandja chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
original fic yay
hhgranger chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Hi!

A different story, the only that I read when Harry Dies and Voldemort win.

I particularly love the end of the story.

Kisses

Mariana(hhgranger)

ps: I'm Portuguese, so I hope my english is comprehensible
Utopia chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Waw! Thank you very much:) I've really enjoyed this story. It was greatly original.
flyingwithdragons chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Whew. Love this story - clever, clever Hermione. What a fitting punishment for Snape. I like how you avoided the cliches not only of Hermione falling in love with her captor (as you mentioned), but also of Snape falling in love with his nobly suffering captive. Well-written and very interesting. My one criticism would be that I'm not sure the out-of-chronological-order nature of the last two chapters contributes to the story; instead, it creates confusion at the beginning of the 7th chapter. On the other hand, I see how the threat posed by Snape's return in the 6th chapter might be diminished if we already knew that he couldn't use his magic to attack another person.
bebebe chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
that was darker that your others, i like light better i think. but you write both well
Maddy-Riddle chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Not sure why I never read this past the first chapter...

I love it. It's a great story. :)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
Wow! Does Severus ever kill Voldemort? That is a kick-ass story! I read the first chapters a while ago, but now you have finished it. Thank you for writing this.
Britt1975 chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Here via the QtP awards, congratulations on your nomination. It was very much deserved! This was amazing. Incredibly well paced and brilliantly plotted out! I really enjoyed your take on a darker Snape, he was chilling in his ambition...but still human enough for me to feel a pang of sympathy for him at the end.
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Wow. This is a dark and powerful story. I like that you gave her a happy ending.
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »