Reviews for What Could Have Been
Jasque chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Is it over? From the author's note it sounds like it.

My comment? Well I've been reading most of your stories since 'An Arranged Marriage'. I must say that your writing has drastically improved and is much more powerful. You're one brilliant author ).
KarenDetroit chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Wow! What a finish! (I am assuming that this cannot go any further, and Snape is royally screwed).

Excellent gedankenexperiment; of course, I don't for a moment believe that Snape would ever turn into anything like this...
Elle6 chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. The twist at the end was great and I'm glad you continued it past a one-shot.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I hope this isn't the ending! Snape becoming human in this fashion is perhaps the only way he'll truly win Hermione's unconditional love, unbound by fear or distrust.

Of course, he'll have to live first. But then again-if he's protecting Hermione from the aforementioned DE's, his magic ought to _really_ work well.
Pen Against Sword chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
This is great, and I've actually been following it from the very beginning. It's been awesome to read, and my brain is so scrambled I can't come up with anything to commend how great it is. I hope you'll excuse me.

The author's note at the end tells me it's over. Is it over?

-Pen Against Sword
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Is this the end? If so, it is a good one. A good end for Hermione and a reckoning for nasty Severus. Like Midas getting the golden touch and not being able to eat, or Jaffar getting to be a powerful genii but naving to be stuck in a bottle. Poor guy...but he brought it all out on himself.
septentrion chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I've got nothing against a piece in which Hermione falls in love with her capter **fantasy, fantasy** but neither have I anything against a pice in which her captor gets his comeuppance. The way you did it was particularly ingenious.
KarenDetroit chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Wow! Just ...Wow!

How can you write a finale to this?
dryade chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Great! Really wonderfull! Is there more?
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Wow! So glad to see your update. I love your story.
vanillesky chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
nice of you to update! please post the end soon
Koliber chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
I just couldn't stand it. To end after something like that. I had to read the last chapter, to know what, why. And I did read it. On your LJ. It is a good ending. I like endings like that one. But I won't write about it now.

I was waiting for this chapter. I have thought that it would be the last one. But it is not. It feels a bit unfair that she had to forget everything just to remember again after some time. But it's good for her to know who she once had been and what she had done because of love. I think that she really loved him - even if she didn't want to. She could have loved him after they had won the war, but it was still possible even after the failure of the Order.

I like this story - especially the first chapter. There's a chill on my spine every time I read it. And not every story gives me a chill :)
MollysSister chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Ohmygoodness! I am so happy to have the next chapter-and finished by the end of the week? FANTASTIC! So getting Hermione’s power was not the gift he thought it was. It was twisted in some way. Curious. I felt so bad for Hermione not knowing her memories, it must have been making her nuts. Even though they are terrible memories, its good she got them back, she needs to know she escaped and build her life again. Thank you for a wonderful chapter as always Ms Vanity Fair. You rock.
septentrion chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Drat! I wish I knew it was on your lj. Is the next chapter on your lj as well? I'm going to track it down ;) It's a good thing for Hermione to have her memories back, it will help her heal.
duj chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
"You knew what would happen." But we don't. What did happen?
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »