Reviews for Duel
CSnow chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow. For a One-shot, definitely packed with good ideas.

Wonderful interpretation/rxn to book 6!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
The reasons behind Dumbledore's death are amazingly accurate to the real reasons.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was great! Loved the "I hate you" speech that harry gave!
Motif chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow! This was the fic that speculate Snape's behaviour in HBP with the high accuracy! It's like you can legilimense JK Rowling. I do hope now that book7 end like this. The wizard's debt sounds better than eternal love for Harry's mother which never mention even a bit in any book. (like a Mary Sue jump out of nowhere into HP universe)

For Merlin's sake, NO ONE had ever said that Snape used to be the best friend with Lily Evans. How could that possible! (Crying out loud at the top of mountain)
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was unbelievably stupendous. Yes, that's an awkward sentence, but I didn't want to be repetitive. Sorry about that. It doesn't matter much, though, because I'm going to finish by saying this is getting a highly deserved spot on my favorites' list and then I'm going to read the sequel.
azamystic chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I absolutely adore your way of looking at things. Your logic rivals that of Aristotle. That really was...quite amazing. Thank you. So Much.

-aza-
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
One word: Amazing.
Eriks leadinglady chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
OMG that totally makes sense to me! I love it! it explains why Dumbledore died, and why he pleaded ( I always hated Dumbledore for that fact... pleading with Snape? How low could one go...) so you made it an inkling more better for me how HBP ended. : ) Kudos! But, we shall all find out what happens on July 21... book seven! Oh yeah! I can't wait! Good job! and holy crap, btw, over 200 reviews for one chapter? You got some talent!
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow, great story!

I kinda hope that this will be reflected in the actual book seven! I mean, that in the end Snape turns out to have been Dumbedlroe's man all along!
ave chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Ha! What a nice story. Bye now (moving to the sequel :)
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Twisted logic and sad, but ultimately fulfilling. If that makes any sense.
Mach 15 for 11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Fantastic; just absolutely fantastic. I know you must've heard this hundreds of times already, but your characterization was perfect, you're writing has no mistakes, no typos, or anything similar; and it was a perfect rendition of what I would dub the Final Confrontation - both between Harry and Voldemort and Harry and Snape. Keep up the good work, and I love the idea!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
interesting
rouge jedi chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Oh, this is brilliant. It's well written, a brilliant idea and altogether just stunning. Well done!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »