Reviews for The Imprint
athelas chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I LOVE YOU!

the portrait thing def HAS to happen in book 7. i LOVE how you've got dumbledore helping harry.

only thing- dumbledore obviously didnt think he was safe with snape- he was pleading. snape must have told him about his unbreakable vow. the only question is WHY dumbledore trusted snape and WHY snape killed dumbledore.

you should def continue this into a full seventh-year fic. this chapter is VERY well-written, and you seem to understand everything jkr thought was important. a good seventh-year fic is crucial in helping us move past the horrible ending of hbp.

ps. i'd love to see ur take on harry's attempt to yet again use crucio after someone he loves dies. -_-
PureSirius chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I was so sad when Dumbledore died and since it was around 12:30 at night when I got to that part on Saturday I couldn't yell out my colorful words that were dying to come form my lips at Snape...I wanted to just...ugh...anyway...R.A.B I have a hunch about...I htink it stands for Regulus A. Black. It makes sense...b/c remember? he died a few days after quiting I dunno..just a thought...I am babling again...awesome job..keep up the good work!
17 | « Prev Page 1 2