Reviews for The Blood of Dark Earth
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Geez, what a way to stop a fanfiction. *Feel the sarcasm* Too bad, I would have definitely enjoyed reading... it seems like there are no completed stories *long ones* on Pendragon anywhere that are interesting. *sigh* Oh well, even if it was one chapter I thought it had good potential.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Noalani-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow! This is nice writing! I really like it! Please write more! I don't quite know what else to say!
QuicktoSee chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Whoa! This is Really Good! It is done very much in the style of the books. Why haven't you updated in so long? Have you dropped of the face of the earth?
Wingd Demon VM chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yay! Spader's back! Woowoo!

Nice chapter. Please update soon!
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
*pokes* You should write more on this story. It sounds really good and Bobby is in character. Plus spador showed up again! I want to know what it's like on Dark Earth and all the evil things SD's got cooked up for this adventure. He realy is great, evil but great. It's realy funny sometimes to see him agitating Bobby. Anyway, you should continue this story if you are able to.
Shadowlover101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
SPADER! Yay, my second fav. is back in action. (although..._ I like Saint Dane better. Much better...GO SAINT DANE FANS!) I can't wait to read more! (You said there was lots of S.D. in this...that means it will just get better _)
Gingerfinder chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I love how you write Saint Dane. He is done perfectly. Can't wait for more.
HAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. WE NEED BETTER PENDRAGON FANFICS NOWADAYS. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING. IM LEFT WITH SO MANY QUESTIONS. WHAT IS DARK EARTH. HOW DID SPADER GET OUT OF EELONG? SEE THERE'S TWO ALREADY. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING, THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.
DreamHunter4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I think I'm going to like this one! You've got Saint Dane's personality down perfectly and he is also one of my favorite book characters. You are a great writer and I hope you update really soon!