Reviews for Comfort Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
good write
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lol that was funny when Miroku thought'Inuyasha is going to kill me' 3cute story3
Nature's High chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hey! I love your story! The thing at the bottom of the page say you live in Nashville, Tenn. Too cool! I do too! _ It seems like everyone on here is from cali! _
Skavnema chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
coolnessness! I like this! but I do feel bad for Miroku, he's gonna have a bunch of scrapes and breuses tomorrow...
NotSoLonely chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
yaya sango was in on it
Surgery With Smiles chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that is such a cute story.

oscar!
Crazygirl91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I LOVE IT! YAY!
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hehe...cute! Luv it! I lvoe all pairings that will never be in the actual anime... which is why I have my fanfics.

P.S. I read your quotes on your profile, and you got the one with Rae and 'Clipse with the reign of terror thing... leave out the laughingstock part. It's funnier that way!
dfgmcfgmdrym chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
write more now!
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
please write more!
Killing Freedom chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
the best thing about kagome miss is that she can go with just about anyone of the men from the series... *grins* this story truly is short and sweet... me think that sessha will enjoy your other story as well... *bows* good job miss... *grins and waves* Kira shall be off to read you other story... *walks away*

luv,

Kira
Shintaru chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I may not be your friend AND I DEFINATELY DONT KNOW YOU but i no a good story when I see one! please continue!
half-breed389 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Tis good. I'm suprised this idea isnt used more often. I have a story going centered around the same idea but it's gonna be longer
x0xSuperNovax0x chapter 1 . 7/18/2005