Reviews for It all started with a Silencio
FullmetalCraziness chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awww that was cute
DevilsMaiden chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Really cute. I love Fred and George. I don't like Ron deserves Hermione, so it all turned out the right way.
flamepoint chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
that was very sweet!
Ryette chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was great! I liked the whole idea. and the conversation was funny! heehehehe. Poor still! great!
Songweaver chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Interesting.
NiNaB chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it. Very sweet. Very cute. Very sad. LOL, I love this pairing! This was really funny and sad at the same time. I like it.
Celsie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow...poor Ron...Ahh get over it you stupid git! I think George and Hermione were made for each other and Ron just needs to move on. Great story loved the yelling coversation it was hilarious.
dolface546 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I liked this story. It was a little hard to follow some of the diologue but overall you did well.
Kaydeek chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I like it better then the new Book SMH,

I think you can do a little more of it Make it longer we need happy Stories out there...
jessi chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i love it! you should write another
MG chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
wow this story is really good, I never thought of the Hermione/ George pairing before :) and aw poor Ron, and to answer your question you did an amazing job on your first one shot story :)
olivebranch chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
yes it was a very good story. The little argument in the middle was confusing but you cleared that up at the end. Good job.