Reviews for Strangers & Friends
soccergirl121 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
awww i like it.

soccergirl121
GinnieHazel chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Cool story, but it's a bit of a bummer that we've since found out that Palmer is Diabetic, so he'd be in a bit more trouble if he went without food for that long. Can't falt you for that though.
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I liked this! It was a very sweet story! You don't get the pleasure of reading many good Jimmy fic, actually you don't get to read many period! Kudos to you for writing this! And I hope you continue to write more Jimmy-centric fics!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
*snicker* Definite feel of Palmer-ness.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
a great story. Very good.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! I love Jimmy's reaction when they find him. I just want to give him a hug! :D Thanks for sharing such a great story.
bethellie chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I know this story has obviously been around for a while, but I just found it so...meh. I really liked it, especially this line of Abby's:

'“Holding it down, Gibbs.” Abby gave a mock salute at his back before returning to her lab.'

So very her.
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
It was wierd. Not your story, but actually reading one without Kate in it. Most of the post-Twilight stories are about her death. This one was different, but it was nice to see that the team had moved on. You know, I can't even imagine what it would be like to write a NCIS fanfiction without Kate in it. I have yet to do it, even though I have two post-Twilight stories.

Anyways, the story was very good actually. It was cool how Gibbs was so observant and knew thing about Jimmy. As for Jimmy being so cool as to have a guitar... I doubt it. LOL! Maybe I should try to give the guy a chance. You think?

Yet again, good work!
cein chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw, that's nice. I like Jimmy and it's nice to see him in fic's
Karieflybabe chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Nicely donw, and I like how Kate was mentioned. And I like how Ducky used the quote from aristotle. And I loved how Gibs shot the lock off the door!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
That's a good one-I never would have thought it was some simple thing like getting locked in a basement!

Very good challenge response-thanks!
chiroho chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I know I fb'd on LJ, but I still smile when I read this and imagine Jimmy Palmer locking himself in a basement, and wanted to let you know that. :)