Reviews for The Universal Language
Mouse chapter 7 . 2/18
I absolutely love this collection! I don't know if you'll even see this review, but I'd adore another installment? Anyway, props to you for the perfect writing!
Samson and Delilah chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
"If you've clandestinely married the King while you've been gone, I wish you would have sent me an invitation."
lol love this line
Samson and Delilah chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
The way you depict Howl and Sophie's relationship is perfect I love the argumentative familiarity and deep-set love that they have with each other, it's so true to their character XD the chapters that you've written are all wonderful but this one has to be my favourite. If you have freetime/ in the mood, you should continue with this challenge, I'd love to read some more :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
It'a AMAZING! The moment I read the first chapter, I was hooked. Truly, your writing style is terribly beautiful and I have fallen prey to it.

You've done a wonderful job! Good luck with life and with writing! I look forward to more wonderful things from you!
SwimmingInStawberryPie chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Please continue the story! I know it's been eight years, but I just love this!
piggycat350 chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
i love, love, LOVE this!

omg! revealing magic to megan, the proposal, sophie drinking in her engagement ring, the bit about their hearts beating in unison. gosh, how i love it all.

and they're all in character to boot!

frick, this is fantastic!

seeing how long it has been since your last update, i do hope you continue D You write really well, and just keep it up!
Dreaming Rain chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
This was so cute! I really love that you keep it true to the book-verse, and also really like how you manage to make characters like Megan and Mari so important, considering how less you have to work with.
Spiller chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Lovely! Nice to read a sympathetic rendering of Megan for a change, too.
Spiller chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I love it! This story is so cute :)
Dreaming Rain chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
This was SUCH cute chapter! Howl's method of proposing...priceless. And so Howl. XD

Once again, I loved the dialogue, and the interaction between the characters. And of course, you deserve special praise for Megan.
Dreaming Rain chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Honestly it was just slightly difficult to think of Howl being so very honest, but since this is HIS point of view, it would be more honest.

And you did a very good job with it, really, considering how hard the premise of this story was. Megan, especially, was handled so well. I loved it.
Dreaming Rain chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
This chapter was gloriously, beautifully, wonderfully...perfect. D

I really appreciate how you fix in little book-verse details. Michael and 'his Lettie', for instance, both of whom I really like.

Howl is so adorable I don't know how Sophie manages to stay sane. I just love this pairing so much, and I love you for writing about them so WELL. You're thorough in your work and there's no small oversights that ruin the mood of the story. )
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh this was wonderful. So in-character, and so light and fun to read.

I really hope you make it till 30!
Mekon-chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Absolutely love this one! Keep up the good work!
theredrobin chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
This is wonderful.

You are a fantastic writer, and it shows in your impeccable grammar, attention to detail, and spot-on characterizations.

This was just the perfect amount of romantic and realistic interaction for Howl and Sophie, and I love it.

Chapter four was a special favorite of mine. The whole damn thing was just brilliant. Sophie’s reaction on finding the ring in her tea—hell, Howl even having the gall to do that with an audience—was priceless. I made a great fool of myself giggling like mad while at work, but it was so worth it. I had Megan say something similar about cradle-snatching in my own story, though she was not nearly as nice about it in that version.

I sincerely hope you continue this, but considering the last you updated was four years ago...