Reviews for A Journey of Discovery Book Two: Pledge
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
I forgot to say that I loved your "Luke" warm comment when the two of them were bathing. And I love how you showed their struggle to wait until their wedding night to make love. Very well done!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
another wonderful story, I disagree that this dragged on. It was perfectly paced and it was quite homey and enjoyable. Thanks for the great read, I look forward to part 3.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Awe! Such a great chapter! I love the final scene! And Luke's confession... so sweet!
jedilittlebee chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Soooo...let me get this straight...talking kills libidi in men...rofl!
maesde chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Damn jajaja the gang is going after luke and mara, that'd be a tale!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
i never trusted lando
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love this series.

Luke and Mara fan forever
Electricboa chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
This was quite a fun read. The planet and the people were intriguing, and I still like the Luke/Mara banter. It's nice to see it evolve once they figure out they love each other. I have to admit I'm very much looking forward to the coming confrontation when Leia, Han, Chewie, and Lando meet up with Luke and Mara, great build up.
stormwolf3710 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
not to silly at all after watching stargate adn stargate atlantis im used ot the whole old timey village meets spaceship routine lol
Caleb Nova chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
'Raise your hand if you think Han and Leia may be right about Mara Jade. Luke is way too trusting, you know.'

Rather unlikely, considering how much of the story was dedicated to her POV. Having access to her thoughts makes her honesty apparent.

OR DOES IT?

Moving on...
elven-cat2 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Well I truly enjoyed this story. Somehow Luke and Mara ended up married. Despite the sensitivity that Mara has, to "feeling controlled" she overcame it and is now hopefully healing emotionally. Of course in 20 chapters we still have not gotten to Llord, but I guess that is what your next story is for...I can't wait for Leia's reaction when she finds out that Luke is now married. I'm sure she will feel that Mara seduced him somehow...There may even be fireworks...should be fun.
elven-cat2 chapter 19 . 12/19/2006
OK, I am having a Jedi moment here...the "Living force" is revealing something important about the esteemed author of this wonderful tale...I think, yes it appears clear, that she is a "dog lover"...maybe, could be, not totally clear, but many clues in this chapter and before...(I'm a cat person myself). So it seems that some of their friends will now discover why Luke and Mara are so different. Should be interesting to see how they react.
elven-cat2 chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
Well the only part I disagree with Luke's assesment is he should have insisted that Mara kill the "Sharrets". If the Pruden's can't find them again, then that would make killing some animals worth it, I would think. I am sure he will regret that decision of his before this chase is over...Interesting that he and Mara are still having doubts after their marriage. I guess they still don't have enough of a connection with their link yet and haven't learned to confide in each other enough. At least they started to talk when they stopped for a break, which is a good sign for their long term relationship chances.
elven-cat2 chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
"Aargh!"? That does not sound good. And this chapter was on such a high up til then. I really liked that Luke was thinking ahead in trying to instill some "reasonableness" in the next generation. Hopefully the children won't be as fearful as some of their parents were once they grow up.
elven-cat2 chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
Well the town is holding a Salem witch trial. At least they allowed the accused to make a defense...And it seems that the judges were trying to appear fair in their questions. It is sad some of the memories that Mara has to deal with though. The remembrance of the punishment she received from Palpatine for her helpful good deed and the regrets she had afterward. It is amazing she still had "some good" left in her after her "conditioning".