Reviews for Momentary Hesitation
LadyMarzifoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh! This is so good! Please carry on! Please quickly!
Lindseyiswicked chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Interesting beginning, I like the set up. I too have complete Faith in my two favourite characters, can't wait to see what happens next.
lot chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
hey! this is one of the best "what happens next" fics i've read-keep going!
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Good start! Please, do continue!
Lady Mariel chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Very good. Snape is soo not evil and neither is malfoy, duh, way to obvious. I'm glad your going to continue.
Zesty chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh, this is good...you should continue...and like, write the entire seventh book from this perspective...YOU COULD DO IT, I KNOW YOU COULD! ~Zesty! xoxoxoxo
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is great! I like your Draco - he's brilliant! :o)
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Please do continue on. It's an interesting side to the story.

Post soon.
Pinkypig chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like it! Hope to read more soon.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wonerful. I like the way Snape and Draco are dancing around each other, not willing to declare their allegences openly. Still, Draco's relief that Harry is still alive and his innability to kill are telling. Can't wait to see what you come up with now...
SweetProserpina chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Excellent start.. can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the great work. (They're my fav characters too!)
Dalamis chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
yes...continu it! i l ike it
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Well, write more and I'll read it. At least as long as it doesn't get too shippy. :)
Tiara chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Momentary Hesitation is a work in progress. I hope to see more. I believe I would rate it as fantastico! ::smiles:: I believe there is a GOOD reason why Severus Snape killed Dumbledore. Please more and I hope soon! ::winks::

Love,

Tiara
selene salamander chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I have enjoyed it... and wait anxiously for the suite.