Reviews for Anything But Mine
Europa chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
it is good to see Hermione trusting Sirius and talking to him, I also liked the scene at the end how sweet and romantic
Europa chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Poor Sirius, he loves her and is watching her suffer so much. I wish he would just tell her how much he loves her and sweep her up in a big kiss
Europa chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
i love how tonks and Hermine are being such good friends. its sweet and she needs a good friend
Europa chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
This wedding was so sweet except it was Ron and not Sirius seh was marring
Europa chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
I can't believe Ron was cheating on her and Fred didn't tell! Darn Fred!
Europa chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
I love the star globe, how sweet Poor sirius
Europa chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
The song you used is one of my favorite songs! I love this sotyr so far !
Europa chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
So far this story seems fun
Ashlee chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
Oh. My. God.

I am absolutely in love with this story. I just got done with chapter 12, and I don't think I've ever had so many emotions go through my body at once. Wow wow wow, wonderful job!
4ivir-pink chapter 20 . 4/23/2006
OMG! This is one of the best stories that I’ve read! I am amazed! Your story is so great! T.T I almost cry when Sirus tell to hermione, that he loved her! . I really don’t like to much the couple Sirius and herms! But it’s impossible to say that ur fict is bad! N.n

With nothing more to say!

Byes!
Kaheira chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
I love your story its so sweet but with drama. Keep up the good work...FAVE!

Kaheira
fading to grey chapter 20 . 3/31/2006
wow, i just read the whole story-

I LOVED IT.

i hope you contine to write more fics, you seem to have a knack for writing.

happy writing, and i hope that your grandfather is continuing to recover/be well.

.. mine died just over three weeks ago. I know what you're going through, and it's really hard I know. He lived next door to us for three and a half years, he might as well of been my second father.

but things like this are a part of life. we take them and learn from them, and i know my grandpa will live forever in my memories. so if anything goes wrong, take comfort in knowing you're not alone in this situation.

Dani
Evelyn chapter 20 . 3/31/2006
This is another amazing story of yours that I would like to post in the thread on the boards, would it be alright if I posted the link? Please send me an e-mail at

Love,

Evelyn
Jennifer chapter 16 . 3/23/2006
Hey, just wishing you the best and my deepest condolences on your father, your grandfather as well. I have been praying 4 u
Lucenda chapter 20 . 2/27/2006