Reviews for Anything But Mine
Diosa Luna chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
me encanto y lo ame, grax por tan buen fic.
Rafaela chapter 20 . 2/17/2011
I loved your fic! It was really cute! I love Sirius and I don't know why, somehow Hermione really could be a good mate for him.

(Sorry if my English isn't very good... I'm brazilian and still learning it.)

Congratulations.
zeralena chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
"She came into the twin's shop late this morning ranting about how she had just seen the Grim and had to leave. She collected her last paycheck and was gone." Ron explained.

Harry grinned, turning to Hermione. "The Grim huh?"

"Weird…" Hermione mumbled.

"I just wish Sirius had bitten her." Ron added.

I just wanted to share that this made me giggle insanely. I'm glad that they're all friends again. That would have been terribly sad (then again, I don't care for Ron anyways, so maybe not). This was a cute little story and I look forward to reading your other stories.
Jemma chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
haha, i actually laughed out loud at the last little scene between the three of them in Remus' house at the end of the chapter.

ahh, i'm really liking this story a lot so far!
AutumnSong chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
*stands up and raises hand*

I'll tell you Sirius!

Great story...I love how constant Sirius is. Not a playboy or arrogant prick but true and in love with her. He does what she asks regardless of how much it hurts him. That is real love, to have the strength to give the person what will make them happy.

I'm glad they end up together, I'm a sucker for older men and Sirius Black!

Autumn
Chrisstars1 chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
faloved every line!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
Oh life..

In some moment it has to end.. Nothing las forever :(

Thank you so much for this story, you don't know how fun lovely and extremely fantastic it was :)

Kisses from Mexico, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

My best wishes for this coming year :) thankss...
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
I was here in the laptop reading this story, and my mom is here by my side seeing some kind of documental.. then -i swear- just in the moment i finished the reading.. the documental ended -JUST IN THE EXACT SECOND-

, I SWEAR! THAT'S WEIRD!- and then she said.. "I'm speechless" -obviously about the tv.. and i said "So am I..." -about your story...

I HAD TO TELL YOU THIS! hahaha :)

i LOVE SO MUCH THE LAST SCENE ;)

you are so into my top of favorites.. really you don't know how much im into this.. I couldn't take your story out of my mind yesterday and today..

thank you :) thank you thank you!

happy holidays :)
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
woww... that brenda ... wow
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
So romantic.. :)
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
:) yei
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
We all deserve Sirius... :)!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Okay I'm oficially into the I-want-to-kill-Ron-Right-Now-and-be-Sirius's-Girl now!thanks :)
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I want Sirius..

GOD! I LOVE HIM!

I totally fell to your story.. one of the best ways to end my year :)

thankss!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I think it wouldn't be so weird to kill Ron, after this...
942 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »