Reviews for Anything But Mine
katimon chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Wonderfull! I'm not quite good with English but I did understads most of it and it is a wonderfull story.
Jessicafltch chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Good start!
parisdamour chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
such a cute story, i loved it!
red sapphire chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
Dear Sarmoti, thank you very much! it was difficult a little to read for me as my English is not very good. But I really enjoyed reading! Sirius is one of my favourite personages and I'm glad to see him described so well!Best wishes from Russia to you!
xbellaboox chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
simply amazing...i loved it! x
Luiza Arce chapter 20 . 7/10/2011

I am brazilian, but I speak English.

And found beautiful this fic.

I loved it...

You are one writer very good.

I going read your other fics

kisses and mine congratulations by fic
Keliza-Artemis chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
Keliza-Artemis chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
Diosa Luna chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
me encanto y lo ame, grax por tan buen fic.
Rafaela chapter 20 . 2/17/2011
I loved your fic! It was really cute! I love Sirius and I don't know why, somehow Hermione really could be a good mate for him.

(Sorry if my English isn't very good... I'm brazilian and still learning it.)

zeralena chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
"She came into the twin's shop late this morning ranting about how she had just seen the Grim and had to leave. She collected her last paycheck and was gone." Ron explained.

Harry grinned, turning to Hermione. "The Grim huh?"

"Weird…" Hermione mumbled.

"I just wish Sirius had bitten her." Ron added.

I just wanted to share that this made me giggle insanely. I'm glad that they're all friends again. That would have been terribly sad (then again, I don't care for Ron anyways, so maybe not). This was a cute little story and I look forward to reading your other stories.
Jemma chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
haha, i actually laughed out loud at the last little scene between the three of them in Remus' house at the end of the chapter.

ahh, i'm really liking this story a lot so far!
AutumnSong chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
*stands up and raises hand*

I'll tell you Sirius!

Great story...I love how constant Sirius is. Not a playboy or arrogant prick but true and in love with her. He does what she asks regardless of how much it hurts him. That is real love, to have the strength to give the person what will make them happy.

I'm glad they end up together, I'm a sucker for older men and Sirius Black!

Chrisstars1 chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
faloved every line!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
Oh life..

In some moment it has to end.. Nothing las forever :(

Thank you so much for this story, you don't know how fun lovely and extremely fantastic it was :)

Kisses from Mexico, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

My best wishes for this coming year :) thankss...
950 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »