Reviews for Anything But Mine
siriusblackaddict chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
no bad cliffhaner this time? i love the cliffhangers!
siriusblackaddict chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
this is really good, but i just cant stand the way the grammar is pread out like were all three years old and dont get it... still, really great plot and all! nice work
loveofwrittenword chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
What a great chapter! I was laughing so hard I cried, especially when she messed all over him and he kicked her across the room. I know that should be funny, but what can I say she deserved what was coming to her. Great story so far; I have enjoyed ever chapter! :D
Electryone chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I think that the premise is good here and I liked the idea of having Sirius walk her down the aisle while he was in love with her.

However, there are quite a few problems with this story, mainly with characterization. Hermione is way too accepting of Ron's bad behavior. And Ron is just plain horrible-this story would be much better if he was more of a complex character instead of having no good qualities at all.

Overall, the situation is a bit unrealistic. I can't imagine that Ron and Hermione would only kiss once before he decided to propose to her. And I can't believe the two of them have never discussed physical intimacy before.

I also can't imagine that Sirius would give her no clue about his feelings.

Other than these three, I do like the secondary characters (Remus, Tonks, Ginny, Harry etc). And I applaud you for choosing the HG/SB ship, even though I don't agree with your interpretation of these characters.
What chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Okay, I realize this story is very old but I just needed to say this. I have been recommended this fic several times and while I have been enjoying it somewhat, I am so fkcuking pissed off at how OOC Hermione is. It's fuckcking bullshhitt! She would never be as fuckkckcing weak as you write her- or as much of a sap.
Jasmina chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Oh my goodness! I love it! I'm still trying to recover from this emotional roller coaster. This is one hell of a fanfiction, and I don't usually read Hermione/Sirius fics. So you know, I pretty much bawled my eyes out and smeared my mascara down to my lips!(P.S. I rarely ever get this emotional, let alone cry.)
GIN chapter 20 . 3/25/2009
love the story
BluDust chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
GREAT STORY
MoonlitRendezvous chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. Seriously, I've re-read it so many times and it always makes me feel all bubblely and girly inside. LOL
Laurenmk20 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
LMAO HAHAH I almost wished that she would have found out it was Sirius lol, but then again I guess it wouldn't be as funny lol. Haha. Love the ending.
Laurenmk20 chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Wait how does she know that or was it because he was naked? I'm a bit confused lol
Pleiades81 chapter 20 . 8/26/2008
That was probably the most beautiful story that I've read yet. It really touched me. Thank you...please write another SB/HG fic soon!
AuroraLamia chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
aww what a beautiful story _
AmySnape chapter 20 . 5/12/2008
I just read the entire story this morning and it has to be my favourite Sirius/Hermione fic! It was excellent!
PottyHead chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow.

I loved that.

Was sad to see my Sirius screwing someone else. But yeah..

That was probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read, gotta say yours was so moving, it was funny, dramatic, sad, tragic... It was purely amazing!

I can't believe it's finished though.

It was so good!