Reviews for Anything But Mine
Underground Supergirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Plz update this story, I'm wicked POed at the ending of this chapter, it's frustrating seeing them dance around each other. Hermione should realize she loves him soon, before she marries Ron, this is driving me insane!
YouNMEbabyxD chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Loved the new chapter! Argh I hate Ron...he can be so thick sometimes and you always manage to capture that lol. Btw that was a compliment. Grr..Tonks has Remus..lol but anyway, loving your new fic! Loving Sirius's strong affection for Hermione, especially how he and Harry are so protective of her. Can't wait to see where this fic goes! Love Ya, xx
squeak-the-soprano chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
really good chapter and thanks for the update... where did ron go though...? (is guessing he is doing naughty things with blonde chick... stupid git!)
Lily Nido chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
THat's so beautful! I love Sirius!
prin69 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
oh wow, the poor guy. as if being in lvoe with her isnt enough, now he's asked to do the duty of her father. *sigh* i hope ron's off shagging the blonde so hermione can realize shes making a huge mistake (and so ron can get smacked). ;)
Abby-Star chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Aw, poor Sirius! This fic is so cute! I can't wait til the next chapter!
cookiedoughicecream chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Thanks! I am happy to report that my dog is now well, and that the smell is now gone. :)

*sigh* You must always make things as dramatic as possible, don't you? Just...gah! *wipes eye* Asking to give away the woman you love...*bawls into hands*

I hope you're happy! You've given me a case of the sniffles! ;)

On a seperate note - do you have a livejournal account of any sort? I've just noticed that we seem to hold conversations through reviews/author comments, and how much fun it would be to actually talk to you in an easier fashion.

Anyway, update soon!
PadfootLover21 chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
so much aw-ness! please let her end up with siri! o, maybe she finds ron making out with some girl, calls the wedding off, and gets together with sirius! o, i heart this story!

Mrs. Black
MoonyNZ chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
This is bloody brilliant, I am loving it...even Ron as a little so and so.

Looking forward to an update

MoonyNZ
EsScaper chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
My heart is breaking for that man! How absolutely agonizing is it that they just won't tell each other how they feel...at least how he feels about her. I can't imagine her ...or anyone for that matter...not being in love with Sirius. Funny how easy it is for a fictional character to achieve a place on such a high pedestal, isn't it?

It would be a tragedy for Hermione to marry Ron if she isn't "IN LOVE" with him. Somehow loving him like a brother just doesn't cut it...not by a long shot. I know you wouldn't do that to them...or us either. But living through the "emotional ride" of the story is the fun part, and you always do give us a good ride.

prin69 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
cool chapter
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
cool start
EsScaper chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
..so exactly WHY did Ron propose if he doesn't even love her? I mean they are fresh and new. They should be hot for each other, not strangers on the dance floor. Why would Ron want to settle down if he's not ready? Was it because of Harry marrying Ginny? Perhaps ...it would make sense, in some weird "guy" way of thinking, that is. I always thought it was the girl who wanted to settle down.

EsScaper chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I like this one even more than Like the Rain! Somehow making it easy just takes all the fun out of it. I can definitely see that there will be fireworks in this one! I am really looking forward to seeing them!

...by the way, you were just too generous about the Half-Blood Prince. I finished it as well, and without giving anything away, I just need to say that I've read much better work from fanfiction writers! I hope that JKR isn't just counting on people buying her book due to the Pottermania that exists. She could destroy her beautiful universe if she's not careful. But then again it DOES exist here, and she can't touch that!

YouNMEbabyxD chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Okay, loving the story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes! xx
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 Next »