Reviews for Anything But Mine
Rebecca chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
It's pretty good so far, I hope you keep writing. Just a little thing, it's good to try to learn a little bit about the language that your characters are speaking when you're writing for people from other countries. For instance, in the books (and I believe in general in England) people say "happy Christmas," not "merry Christmas." It'll just make your writing a little stronger and make the characters for consistent with the ones from the books.
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
OMG! I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed your new wonderful story! I haven't checked your profile for a few days and when I did I found that you've posted a new story! This is thrilling! I love it already...I couldn't stop to review the other chapters in fact! Please update again soon! Poor Sirius... :( Ron sucks ass, if I may say so, lol! You rock my socks! Please update again soon! Cheers ~Rane
Underground Supergirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Plz update this story, I'm wicked POed at the ending of this chapter, it's frustrating seeing them dance around each other. Hermione should realize she loves him soon, before she marries Ron, this is driving me insane!
YouNMEbabyxD chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Loved the new chapter! Argh I hate Ron...he can be so thick sometimes and you always manage to capture that lol. Btw that was a compliment. Grr..Tonks has Remus..lol but anyway, loving your new fic! Loving Sirius's strong affection for Hermione, especially how he and Harry are so protective of her. Can't wait to see where this fic goes! Love Ya, xx
squeak-the-soprano chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
really good chapter and thanks for the update... where did ron go though...? (is guessing he is doing naughty things with blonde chick... stupid git!)
Lily Nido chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
THat's so beautful! I love Sirius!
prin69 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
oh wow, the poor guy. as if being in lvoe with her isnt enough, now he's asked to do the duty of her father. *sigh* i hope ron's off shagging the blonde so hermione can realize shes making a huge mistake (and so ron can get smacked). ;)
Abby-Star chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Aw, poor Sirius! This fic is so cute! I can't wait til the next chapter!
cookiedoughicecream chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Thanks! I am happy to report that my dog is now well, and that the smell is now gone. :)

*sigh* You must always make things as dramatic as possible, don't you? Just...gah! *wipes eye* Asking to give away the woman you love...*bawls into hands*

I hope you're happy! You've given me a case of the sniffles! ;)

On a seperate note - do you have a livejournal account of any sort? I've just noticed that we seem to hold conversations through reviews/author comments, and how much fun it would be to actually talk to you in an easier fashion.

Anyway, update soon!
PadfootLover21 chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
so much aw-ness! please let her end up with siri! o, maybe she finds ron making out with some girl, calls the wedding off, and gets together with sirius! o, i heart this story!

Mrs. Black
MoonyNZ chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
This is bloody brilliant, I am loving it...even Ron as a little so and so.

Looking forward to an update

MoonyNZ
EsScaper chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
My heart is breaking for that man! How absolutely agonizing is it that they just won't tell each other how they feel...at least how he feels about her. I can't imagine her ...or anyone for that matter...not being in love with Sirius. Funny how easy it is for a fictional character to achieve a place on such a high pedestal, isn't it?

It would be a tragedy for Hermione to marry Ron if she isn't "IN LOVE" with him. Somehow loving him like a brother just doesn't cut it...not by a long shot. I know you wouldn't do that to them...or us either. But living through the "emotional ride" of the story is the fun part, and you always do give us a good ride.

Esc.
prin69 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
cool chapter
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
cool start
EsScaper chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
..so exactly WHY did Ron propose if he doesn't even love her? I mean they are fresh and new. They should be hot for each other, not strangers on the dance floor. Why would Ron want to settle down if he's not ready? Was it because of Harry marrying Ginny? Perhaps ...it would make sense, in some weird "guy" way of thinking, that is. I always thought it was the girl who wanted to settle down.

Esc.