Reviews for A Keen Observer
This is so unbelievably beautiful, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing story, where all the characters are so fleshed out. The growing up of Andromeda was so bittersweet is unreal, the cold world of her childhood yet the bond with her sisters and the little world apart they had, and the slow but sure way she fell for Ted. It was all amazing, thank you!
This is one of the best fanfics I’ve read. I really liked that everyone was human and even likeable and the difficulty of choice for Andy and the relationships she had with her family.
Grace chapter 1 . 8/20
this is amazing
I love Bella in movie 5, can't picture her as anyone else since seeing it. Disappointing casting for Umbitch, though. Not remotely how I picture her.
Probaithius chapter 31 . 7/10
This was truly a beautiful story. Probably the pinnacle of romance as far as Harry Potter Fanfiction is concerned.

Like any effective story, this one made us care about the characters. As a reader, I was invested in the fates of each and every single one of these characters, from Bellatrix and Narcissa to Andromeda herself. And I truly love how you took the time to develop the romance while painstakingly fleshing out Andy's relationship with her sisters. It raised the stakes just that much more, and made the story even more compelling.

Easily one of my all time favorites, and I will surely come back one day to visit it again.
Bloople chapter 4 . 5/30
Is wolfstar in this btw I know this is years old. I normally hate first person books but this is great.
Dulradi25 chapter 31 . 5/23
That was so unbelievably beautiful. It really made me understand what pure bloods go through and how much their freedom costs them
Dulradi 25 chapter 2 . 5/22
I thought Ted was a hufflepuff?
Phoenix chapter 31 . 5/5
I have just finished this and it is awesome.
I was beginning to wonder if u had written anything on the Marauders as well I would love to read.
The way u have written the bonding of black sisters is simply amazing. I would definitely want to see u describe the undying bond of James and Sirius and Remus and Peter as well.
Thank you for this beautiful yet touching story.
Scifichick626 chapter 1 . 4/8
I adored this story it was brilliantly told and gave a whole new outlook for me on Bellatrix and the Slytherins! I hope you write more because this was fantastic!
Iluvenis chapter 31 . 3/3
I have read and reread this fic over and over, and it always makes me smile.
Thank you for writing something so beautiful, you bring joy and subtlety to the world, and it’s so much better for it.
I hope you keep writing.
Thank you again, and good luck!
HelpmeHermione chapter 31 . 3/2
Yay! Great story! I never spent much time thinking of Andromeda when devouring the Harry Potter books. I really liked how you wrote her character and Teds. Everyone was really spot on! One could really see how one might turn out without outside influence. This is a great story. Thank you.
Mr. Cobrah Thunderer chapter 28 . 2/28
Ooof. "You're mine, he can't have you." Heavy stuff, especially with Regulus following up on the story!
Mr. Cobrah Thunderer chapter 26 . 2/28
The conversation between Andromeda and Cygnus is interesting, especially since I haven't seen many like them anywhere else.
Mr. Cobrah Thunderer chapter 21 . 2/28
Great bit with their first kiss! Very well-written and passionate.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »