Reviews for A Keen Observer
Shoofly chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
This is the first time I've read anything about "Andy's" take on what I call the Marauder Years. Quite frankly, I find that so far I'm pretty wow'd by the characterizations, storylines and dialogue. I'm really looking forward to your next update. Please don't leave us readers hanging!
delumacar chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Update
AnythingGoes233 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Lovely. I really like Ted Tonks and how he was just amused by Andy's reaction to his background. The DADA professor fits right in with all the others, what with his surprised looks and large amount of enemies.

I found it interesting that Bellatrix already sees the darkness in her even at such a young age. I never really thought much about whether she would have realised it or not, but I think its plausible and a good idea.
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
that was an interesting chapter! there meeting was very good! and i like that Ted is confident
BellatrixBLestrange chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ahh so good, I really like it, I'm a big bellatrix story fan, but even though it's mainly about Andromeda I'm still loving it. Update soon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey, I like this a lot. It's really well written, and believable. I like how it's something that no one on this site has ever done before. Keep writing it, it could be great!
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Lovely job. All are characterized very well, and I adore how you show us the men that changed the Black sisters' lives.

I do hope that you update soon _
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
this is really interesting im looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Caramel Rain chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Lovely.

I thinks it's wonderful that you have decided to explore the innocent and beautiful aspect of the Black sisters as children.

~Caramel
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is very good. I like how you characterize Andromeda. You write very well from her point of view. This is kind of how I imagined the Black sisters' childhood being. I like the world that you've built for them.
AnythingGoes233 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Beautifully written. I've always loved a good story on the Black sisters because they're such interesting chracters. I personally never saw Andromeda as a Slytherin since she became the traitor of her family, but as more of a Ravenclaw but I like how you had her plead for it to please her family. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Interesting start, I'm curious to see where you're taking this, and if you plan to keep Bellatrix and Narcissa as sympathetic characters.
1,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101