Reviews for His Last Words
PisceanReve chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
O

m

G

That was amazing! I actually felt really sad-I was tearing up, seriously!

You're such a good writer-you are one of the few authors who'll have your story placed under my favorite stories list

Congrats! :D

And keep writing!
not a member chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Sad, but I liked it. I suppose his death was for the best...Though I'd like to see something involving Kohaku and Sango thats happy...For some reason people like to kill him off. He's my favorite character.
Catching Rain chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
...

I'm gonna cry in a dark damp corner now...
Catching Rain chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Wow!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Kitsune only means fox. I would know since Kitsune happens to be my name.
spudz chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
that was soo good. beautifully written
Pyros-The-Fire-Luver chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
loved it! espesially the last paragraph!
KiokuAyumadi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
OMG... that last chapter was so sad. I actually cried when I red it. Poor Kohaku... I feel so bad for him, and Sango as well. This whole story is extremely well written, and I know that ever since you've started writing it, I would always be anticipating the next chapter. Again, I love your writing style and aside from the fact that my favorite character died, I love this story. I hope you update soon, because I want to see how Sango will deal with this.
saby chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
oh my gosh that was so sad! there was incredible detail in every aspect of the chapter and i could see everything in my mind!can't wait for the next chapter! please hurry!
saby chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
first of all do u always have to leave every chapter at a cliffhanger! i thought this chapter was great the part when naraku comes up behind kohaku was great and the fight afterwards ... wow!
itoshii chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
-shriek-

Keep writing, please. Cliffhangers make me nervous. I love the fic, and the plot. It's perfectly balanced, and the writing is very good. I also love all the Japanese words in it. Superb job, just superb.
Stripe chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
I haven't gotten round to reviewing this, have I? I've been reading this fic for a while now, and I must say I really like it - This chapter I really liked, the scene where Naraku was taking control of Kohaku again was pretty creepy.

Dang... Cliffhanger. Update soon! Please?
XLittlexlostxsoulX chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Hallo! Tis' Kelli! _

YAY! Good chappie! Its so sad that Sango and Kohaku are finally together but are still beign pulled apart by the thought of Naraku overtaking him again..T_T
me chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
nice work very nice 's a great story so far
saby chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
so far this has been so kool. i can't wait for the next chapter! hurry up and finish it! and don't u dare stop wirting!