Reviews for Always Have, Always Will
lil.miss.Small-me-Big-ideas chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
OMFG i loooooooovvvveee this story so much its so cute and simple yet its absolutley friggin fantastic

without a doubt this is my most favourite story on fanfic

xoxo
Lady Draculea chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Reviews, reviews, everyone loves reviews!

Anyways, while procrastinating I had the brilliant idea to read some of your stuff and, as you can quite clearly see, I have completed reading the first chapter (I thought I'd return the favour). Now, I don't read RonXHermione stories where they are focused as the main pairing, like, ever (I might have mentioned this). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this pairing just fine, but I've never really thought about reading them as the main focus because, well, they're canon.

Now, the chapter. This story was published in 2005 (two-thousand and five if stupid FFN shuns the double zero), quite a while ago and I'm curious to see how your writing evolves as the chapters progress and you become more familiar with your characters. First chapters are usually rough as they're generally written on a whim (at least in my case, hurr) and writing skills are rusty.

Your grammar is good, which I appreciate. You don't start every sentence with the character's name. There's a new sentence every time someone speaks and while the chapters are rather short, they serve their purpose (and you've actually completed the story). Have a gold star!

I just finished the second chapter and found a missing comma! Gasp! Besides, that, is the joke shop in Diagon Alley? Why on earth would a truck be delivering anything to it? Not that it particularly matters at this point seeing as the story is long completed.

I just read through some of the early reviews that you received and I winced in sympathy. Frankly, if a reviewer is going to leave a scathing comment about anything and be taken seriously then they need to lead my example and use proper spelling and grammar and leave their personal opinions (blahblah should only do this!) out of it.

Ah, this has gone on long enough. I'll read some more chapters inbetween studying (read: procrastinating) and may leave another review.

Lady D (Carly)
maggiesweets chapter 30 . 8/3/2006
I really really love this story! The only part i didn't like was the part w/ the miscarriage but all stories need a drama

i only didn't like the miscarriage because I've experienced one well not me but my brother's wife and i was actually there! I forgive you for not following the exact storyline J.K. Rowling had put out in the 6th book lol i really didn't want to put in a review just because i'm too excited to read the SEQUEL!

Well, I'm off!
xX Freyja Xx chapter 31 . 6/5/2006
It's good...I like it... Is there gonna be more chapters to it?
connieewing chapter 30 . 5/19/2006
wow I love this story
Sonusai Destinios chapter 24 . 5/2/2006
I've been hooked since chapter one! this story is amazing!
greatreveiwer.org chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
no offense or anything but i think these chapters are a little to sort i'm sorry if i make you feel bad it is just a review good luck on the writing
dark-fairy1770 chapter 31 . 1/24/2006
omg

this is with out a doubt one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfiction

i loved it, i laugh i cried, i did everything

it was just...awesome!
jess chapter 31 . 1/12/2006
thats was bloody brillant! best fan fic yet going to read Orchids in the Spring! can't wait AMAZING!
Nix Wolfwood chapter 31 . 1/11/2006
This was a great story. I should be thanking you for writting it. I cried in it twice. Once when they broke up, then when he proposed. It was great! I'll totally read the sequel!
felixfelicis48 chapter 30 . 12/17/2005
OMG! it was jus so good! i really am looking forward to reading the sequel. you write just like J.K. Rowling! well g2g read the sequel!
Christine chapter 31 . 12/14/2005
Wow Girl that was some good stuff...You know how much I read and I really liked it. It was a can't put down kind of story. If you really want to know more of my opinion just ask you know where to find me;)
Choice chapter 31 . 11/27/2005
Loved this; I'll check out the sequel!
charliekay chapter 31 . 11/1/2005
Now that I've done reading the whole Story in one session, I only have to say: IT'S SO WONDERFULL!

I'M LOVING IT! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

I'm a huge Ron/Hermione Fan, and I'm so glad that that the Sequel is online, so I can continue with reading. :)

Sorry for my bad english, I'm better in reading/understanding than writing it. ;o)

blu