Reviews for Sweet Music
radbackflips chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
I don't think there's a word for how much I love this. Really I don't. This is so sweet and amazing it's incredible - and I love that you've integrated a bunch of other characters from various FF games. Amazing!
Chamira chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Thats a waste of a perfectly good phone Squall :
that guy too chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great jobus
S the critic chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Wtf with a crime orginization? It should be taken out at least
gleamfang chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
DAMN this plot is epic. I really like how you roped in the other characters. Go figure, everyone's involved in the mafia in one way or another. Here's what puzzles me though. How does Laguna be the president of Esthar and run a crime syndicate? Ah well I don't really care cause I loved this story so much. I mean I knew the relationship would be sweet and all but I never expected that the plot would thicken to this extent. Really well done!

I love your sense of humour here and your dialogue for the characters is just too good. I also enjoyed reading about Quistis being an awesome awesome person here. It's like she can do anything! Auron as a GODFATHER winning. Haha his last scene with Sephiroth was chocked full of sweet revenge.

While I do prefer this ending to the last chapter, I must say that it made sense in the previous chapter for it to end that way. Thank you though for giving this closure. After one hell of a roller coaster, it did very nicely to wrap

Up everything. Kudos.

Cheers

Keep Writing
jesphoenix05 chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Well that was a cute ending that was appropriate for Squall and Rinoa. When it comes to those two I like seeing them together in the end. However, because it was about crime organizations that other ending was more appropriate. After all, "the godfathers" in Mario Puzo's tales all died alone after having lost nearly everyone that mattered to them. "Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny" very aptly put by master Yoda means that they should have indeed gone their separate ways and never seen or heard from each other again. Crime is Crime and Quistis could say anything she wants about responsability but that does not entitle a criminal to have a happy ending no matter how nice a girl she is...whoa sorry...too much CSI...

However, it didn't seem likely that Julia would literally kill her family line like that. With that clause she might as well have ripped out the girl's ovaries and spelled the end of the Heartilly clan at the end of her daughter's life! That didn't make sense to me. Lets face it a normal guy with no affiliations to crime lording could not have been able to accept and adapt to Rinoa's family which would condemn her to eternal solitude but the added clauses that allow her ending up with Squall sound more like the thinking of someone who knows the inner workings of old power and how to keep it going. It sounds more like what "the godfaters" would have done.

Perhaps Chuck shoulda taken a stab at it after all! lol

In short I enjoyed it immensely! As I always do all your Squall/Rinoa stories! I hope you might write some more soon. I am curious to see what genre you might toss them into next! I mena I loved your Vampire/Werewolf one! That was awesome! The one with the motorcycle race was way cool too and she was the famous singer then! Perhaps a bit of space opera? That might be tricky! But if anyone can do it, you can! Whoa... I just got a mental image of Squall in a starfleet uniform...gold not red...ok I'll stop now because I'm scaring myself! Thanks for a great story! TTFN
jesphoenix05 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I'm guessing Sephiroth! He hasn't shown up yet and you have usually cast him in the villain (sort of) role. Now I wonder who Cloud is married too tho...or is Cloud the high-schooler Rinoa is tutoring? Well we just have to wait and see I guess! At this point its too bad Squall traded his gunblade for a guitar! I'm kinda wondering when Chuck Norris or Walker, Texas Ranger is showing up! Nobody takes out more mob families than Walker! lol Sorry! Bad joke I know! Couldn't help myself! All this talk of mob families made me think of him! I always do enjoy your alternate FF8 Rinoa/Squall stories! Can't wait to read more!
hootowl chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
very cute! a good read.
iwillneverusethis chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Wooooow :)

I really loved this story! And I hope you write more squinoa fics!
Rinoa Star chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
This story has been favorited by me! Love the happy go lucky stories. :) Your writing never fails to put a smile on my face. Hope you continue to write more ffviii stories of my two favorite characters, Squall and Rinoa!
lionheartedvalor chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
Absolutely stunning fan fiction you have here PasifiKStaR! Everything was well written with an extremely intriguing plot line. I never expected the twist with the introduction of the mafia-styled gang conflict (badly worded but I think you'll understand what I mean :D). The development between Squall and Rinoa was superb/amazing/astonishing/marvelous/wonderful! I was moved to tears at many parts throughout your story. I hope you will continue writing for this pairing and I enjoyed your masterpiece immensely. :D
PisceanReve chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
I (OMG-OMH) LOVED THIS! I actually started tearing up this last chapter at their reunity! and that's hard to move me like that, so...AWESOME JOB!

You wrote all the pairings perfectly and all of my favorite ones were in there with none of the bad i.e Cloud/Tifa instead of Cloud/Aerith ahhhh...I love reading a good fanfic.

Everything flowed, good connection throughout the whole thing, I like the way you inserted characters instead of just throwing them in there lol

CONTINUE WRITING!
cheeriolord chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
wow now this is a fun fic. love how you've tied in pretty much every ps1/2 ff character in it... just wow this was so much fun to read... great AU :)

thanks for this story

rob
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Hiya! I love this story, is so great! You did a good work, even if there were some little mistakes, it was great... It ends really nice, it ends like the beginning but in other sense, hehe... I really y would like to say more, but I don't have the time, it was really nice to read this story, see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Nami-Lass chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
I don't understand how caraway managed to raise his hand and mouth 'I'm sorry' when, and I quote:

"General Caraway's body fell back against her, a bullet shot dead center in his forehead"

... yeah, right.