Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
ThePaleLady chapter 20 . 9/2
Okay, so I just finished this for the second time and I think I've enjoyed it even more than the first time. Your writing is well timed, realistic and poetic. Really above and beyond most FF's. I would put it up there with Tempest in a Teacup, Days without Rain and Dangerous Ground. Though sometimes I find yours to be the most creative at some points since you came up with a really alternative storyline. A few times I even got chills. Just as an example, I read the part of Ch 20 where Katara frees Zuko until when Zhao captures her and she learns about her "mothers" betrayal all while listening to "Decision" from Mulan. It was beautiful. Thank you for that.
Though I think myself and many others would LOVE you to gift us with the final page of this story it's still an interesting ending. But even if it takes years more for a quality epilogue I would still be happy though I would actually prefer something else over a standard epilogue. My request is perhaps greater, I would actually love to read about the young avatar Suyan's life and what unfolded after LTE the prologue of that story composing LTE's epilogue. I think that would be really interesting maybe seeing Katara training Suyan. Maybe even being Zuko's Lutenant after Ensei passes away. Heck, she could have even fallen in love with Ensei or one of Hiro's other brothers (I had a soft spot for him) and had a totally platonic relationship with Zuko. I just would want closure of their reincarnation situation, them forgiving each other and hugging for example. Just picturing her standing by the side in black clothing ready to protect her friend makes me smile on the inside. It wouldn't even have to be a very long story, short and sweet is also good. Heck if you don't want to write it I'd be willing to write it for you. Even if you don't do either I still appreciate this story fully.
To quote LTE, "I can wait for you." :)
Did you know that Firelord Ozai is played by Mark Hamill, AKA Luke Skywalker? Like really did turn to the Dark Side!
T.M.Angelo chapter 20 . 7/28
Great fic. This was a joy to read! Will you still be putting up the epilogue to this?
Oh jeez, this is very bad for Katara. If Zuko finds out, I can't see him forgiving her, no matter how close they become...
Awesome chapter! I'm really enjoying this story so far! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Oh, they've been reincarnated! That makes sense. Katara is definitely different in this universe. Does that mean that canon never happened? Or did it, and the Fire Nation conquered the world again?
Whoa, interesting universe...I'm excited to read more! :)
Kimfucius chapter 20 . 5/30
*clapping emoji* SO GOOOOOD ! I also realized wow you probably aren't a teenager anymore huh! as young as 24 and as old as 30! Well I hope you have a lovely day and ahhhhh this was hearbreaking and so interesting to read :)
it may be dramatic but man nobody nobidy can burn and don't make noise it impossible
Bitter chapter 20 . 4/27
So.. the epilogue.. Thanks for the empty promises. It sure does compensates for the lack of the extra chapter you promised. Ugh.
...11 goddamn fucking years have passed and yet there is NO EPILOGUE. WHAT THE ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING SHIT
WHERE IS THE EPILOGUE YOU'RE TOTURING US
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/20
I am so so confused.
Yemi90 chapter 20 . 1/15
I need to know how this ends please tell me!
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »