Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
I might be in luv with ensei cuz damnn boii that was a sick burn(pun intended) nd also faozu for the mother burn
The fight between zuko and katara was what i have been living for
Annella chapter 20 . 8/21
I’ve been dying these last few chapters were amazing :,)
Annella chapter 10 . 8/21
Okay so I’m more than a little bit in love with Lt. Ensei, and I’d read many novel length stories with him in them.
guest chapter 20 . 8/13
AHHHHHH EVERYTIME I REREAD THIS FIC I CANT PUT IT DOWN UNTIL THE VERY END U R SO TALENTED AND AH I JUST LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE
shade.08.love.ota chapter 1 . 8/8
Just here to ride on another great fanfic
jennlynnfs chapter 20 . 7/10
Marking this as complete is a bit deceiving especially when an epilogue was promised. I wouldn’t have read it otherwise—real life happens and this is just fanfic, so I understand once you posted the final chapter, you probably moved on, but I really got invested in this story and the characters and would’ve liked to see how some of the loose ends got tied up.

I would’ve liked to see if the Elites would have forgiven Katara or just acknowledge what she did for Zuko but most likely not trust her again. I also would’ve liked to see if Emperor Zuko would’ve been able to bring peace to the world—would it have started at Kyoshi Island? Or would he go back to world domination? And how will Suki and Sokka carry on, knowing they were betrayed? And Suya—How will she become the Avatar if there’s no airbender? And of course, I would’ve liked to see if things between Zuko and Katara work out. I’m not saying happily ever after kind of thing, but at the very least a less troubled ending then in their previous lives? (I didn’t read the previous story, based on the comments, I don’t think I would’ve been able to handle some of the content.) I could see them trying to work through their differences and working for a common goal and at the same time, trying to sort through their history. Not necessarily romantic (not at first anyway), but more like two people who’ve connected in a tenuous way who are surprised at how much they care about the other person. (They seemed to read that way for me at the end of this chapter.)

Anyway, you wrote this over ten years ago, and from your A/N I got the impression you were maybe in HS? That’s pretty amazing! This is written so well and really well thought out. Despite feeling a bit let down at no Epilogue, I did enjoy the story very much.

I went ahead and Favorited this story in the off chance the Epilogue might be posted. Good luck to you! And thank you for sharing this story.
Sitkah chapter 20 . 6/20
you cant you cant you cant just write a story, deop it here and blow people's minds and then go and not finish it! I have been craving Zutara since the 5th chapter but 15 chapters later I still havent gotten anything substantial!
Also, you really should explain what happened in the original timeline, because while you made me cry with the flashback 107% of the time, I still dont know what really happened... I'm sobbing right now, I hope you are proud.
ReDEAR chapter 20 . 6/7
You said you only ha the epilogue left. And you didn't finish it. I know it's been like twelve years, but I've deducted a lot of time to read this amazing story, and was hoping you could just write that last chapter. Please.
Liz Ben chapter 20 . 5/11
loved this story. so sad to see it end. beautifully written. thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Blouta chapter 19 . 5/4
This remains my favorite Zutara. I don’t usually like plots that diverge from the original this much, but this is so well written. I love your original characters and I love the interaction between Zuko and katara. I’ve read it at least five times since I discovered it many years ago. I check back in from time to time to see if the epilogue has been written and I’m always sad to find it hasn’t. Life gets busy and that’s totally understandable. Hope all is well and that life is treating you wonderfully. Thanks for gifting us with this treasure.
M-useless100 chapter 20 . 4/24
Things to do before I die:
- visit every continent
- read the Epilogue to my fave fanfic Love Thy Enemy
- own 50 dogs
- read the Epilogue to my fave fanfic Love Thy Enemy
- Live on the beach
- read the Epilogue to my fave fanfic Love Thy Enemy...

You get the picture ;-)
Luna chapter 20 . 4/4
*Jepordy Theme plays*
Waiting waiting waiting wait
Waiting waiting waiting for that
Ep I logue
Da da da da dum dum dum!
Please Epilogue!
Kaytob chapter 20 . 3/26
I'm so deeply disappointed... I want that epilogue
Kaytob chapter 20 . 3/26
Well I loved this story. Until I realized that you never posted the epilogue.
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »