Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
Please where can i find epilogue of this AU, i need ending ASAP
AlicePixie00 chapter 20 . 6/20/2023
wheres the epilogue
Elodie-marie87 chapter 20 . 12/29/2022
One of the Best fic i've read ! You really have a way with words. I hope you'll keep writing and if you manage to create your own univers, find a publisher ! I would love to read more from you
Lisa
Ivi chapter 11 . 11/19/2022
Excelente como siempre.
Ivi chapter 8 . 11/19/2022
Qué hermoso comienzo de nuevas emociones, no se siente forzado. Me gusta.
Ivi chapter 4 . 11/18/2022
No me molesta la tardía interacción de Katara y Zuko. Me gusta que no vayen precipitadamente.
Ivi chapter 3 . 11/18/2022
Increíble historia.
Ivi chapter 2 . 11/17/2022
Me encanta cómo lo redactas.
Ivi chapter 1 . 11/17/2022
Excelente historia. Me encantó.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2022
Just had a mental picture of Katara trying to lift Emp. unto his horse.

I'm loosing it here.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2022
Reading this for the nth time so many years later, and I'm still so invested in the world you created. Thank you.

P.S. now, whenever I read Hiro's scenes, the image I have in my head is that of Bolin from Legend of Korra.
MirrorImage003 chapter 19 . 8/22/2022
it’s been nearly ten years since the first time I read this fic… and i still find myself returning to it, over and over, scouring each chapter for something i missed in my previous reads—and i always find new, fresh moments that fill me with wonder. this is such a well written and beautifully articulated story. i don’t know if you ever return to your ff account here, but if you do, i hope you know that this fic has had a profound impact on me both artistically and narratively. you are an incredible author, and i hope you went on to continue writing, in any way your heart desires, because you truly have such a gift. thank you for sharing this all those years ago! i’m sure i’ll be coming back to it again sometime soon. (also, i had to post this review on the second to last chapter, because apparently ff only lets you review each chapter once )
Seward907 chapter 20 . 7/23/2022
Ugh, the way you right is so gosh darn poetic and beautiful. Just reread this for the first time in a couple of years. So sad I still don't know how it ends. I'll still be here on the off chance you ever do finish it. Thanks for the read!
riverraiden chapter 20 . 4/4/2022
"This ain't the end. Epilogue coming up. There'll be a lot longer author's note that goes with that detailing all my titillating thoughts."
(Stares at the completed symbol on the story) So... are we getting an epilogue or not? I'm confused.
Pidgey104 chapter 11 . 2/3/2022
I'm guessing Zuko knows Katara is a waterbender and she looks like the late queen
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »