Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
Two words...
Outstanding
Epilogue?
Supreme98 chapter 20 . 2/2
i know its been like... 9 years? (omfg) but dude, duuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeee, i need that epilogue. i swear i read this whole thing in one day and im so in love with it. you are so damn fucking talented and omg i love this sososososoos much. thanks for such an amazing story, and i will wait for that epilogue. (even if it takes another 9 years) (btw why did you kill hiro? i mean, why why whyyyyy D:)
padfoottomyprongs chapter 20 . 2/1
Absolutely phenomenal writing. I only wish you posted the epilogue. :)
Familia8 chapter 20 . 1/31
I love this Zutara fanfiction I have saved this in my bookmarks in my phone just so I can come back and read it all again. I hope to see the Epilogue that you said you will end up writing. As most people said this is absolutely the best fanfiction I have read!
didiere chapter 20 . 1/31
this is the most epic fanfic I have ever read
K chapter 20 . 1/30
first off, I want to say, wonderful! I love it! so much!...I was scared when katara was about to die...and thank you ever so much for not killing her off. but I wanted to ask, have you already posted the epilogue for this and I haven't seen it? or have you just not gotten around to writing it yet?
epilogue?!
I really hope this Zuko and Katara do not have the same depressing fate as the originals in THATP...
varee chapter 2 . 1/24
I feel quite astonished with this chapter. Katara was found when she was about three, and says she was using the room on Kyoshi Island for seventeen years. Does that mean she's twenty now?
FanFairyB chapter 20 . 1/17
Simply Brilliant!
esshven.surendran chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Wow
renzie17 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
WHERE IS THE EPILOGUE?! Wherewherewherewherewherewhere? ;_; IMMA CRY FOREVER UNTIL I READ IT AHHH

All my emotions and conflicted feelings aside, I want to congratulate you. This story is golden. A gem, I swear! It's so beautifully written and executed and just so amazing!

Also, it's funny how some things in this story, although has not happened yet in the show when this was written, actually kind of came true in the end. Like Katara blood-bending and Iroh backing up the kids as they go to war (this is pretty vague, but to me it was reminiscent of that White Lotus shindig at the end) and Sokka and Suki being a thing (bc to me, I never really thought more of that ship until the Serpent's Pass).

Although it lacked romantic!zutara moments, you totally made it up with the plot which is what I look for in fanfiction. Zutara though ahhhh which is why I'm looking for the epilogue 8—almost 9 years later. Aheheh

Anyway, to wrap up my ramble, this story was a roller coaster to me; a lot of twists and turns and I enjoyed it. So. Freaking. Much.

I have a ton more to say, but cannot really express myself now ahhhh

somuchloveandhappynewyeargreetingsfromme
renzie17 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Greetings hotman! 8D
For the longest time I've been given several recommendations to read this and I am now finally reading it.

It's quite interesting to read a fanfic when Bryke hasn't revealed so much about the avatar universe yet. And so far, I'm reallyreallyreallyREALLY liking this story.

But I'll comment more on my review for the last chapter (which I do for every completed story I read heehees).

To be honest, I just reviewed to tell you that thus chapter broke me. It's 2:45am in my country and I'm crying so bad. ;_; and now I'm scared for you stated on your A/N that this is but a catalyst (nuuuuuu!) to future chapters. D:

I can't wait to cry more.

somuchlove
Qwerty6452 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
W O W
You, my friend, are an incredible writer. Holy crap. This was the best story I've read since... well, probably since last summer. And I don't mean the best fanfiction, by the way. I mean best story, period. Only two Zutara fanfics have ever really blown me away- one was this one :) The plot is incredible- I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The characters were perfect, the scenes written flawlessly. You had engaging, realistic OCs (an incredibly hard feat) that actually felt like characters, not just author insertions (you know what I mean- c'mon, we've all seen fics that do that). IF I had to argue a single flaw in this story, it'd be that the ending didn't feel complete to me. Yes, the showdown was intense and utterly perfect. Yes, we can assume that Zuko has (judging by his apparent change of heart towards the meaning of peace at the end) what it takes to end the way and restore peace, if not in the way he originally planned. But what about Katara? Does she rejoin the Elites- if so, can they forgive her the way Zuko seemingly has? Does she stay at home, where she grew up, or return to the Fire Nation? What happens (or doesn't happen) between her and Zuko- what happens to their relationship? Assuming she DOES return with Zuko (presumably to be with him romantically), would the Fire Nation accept a Waterbending girl of no royal descent so close (or even on) the throne? Does the avatar serve any purpose now that the war is presumably over, or is she vital to restoring peace to people who have long been wronged and persecuted? Do she and Zuko ever explain/find out what led to their reincarnation, or how it was possible? What happened to Lady Adia? I feel like the epilogue could have solved this problem, if it had been posted. Other than those loose ends, it was an EXCELLENT read :) I felt like I was reading a real novel, not a teen fanfiction. Kudos to you!
Qwerty6452 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
HOLY- ARE THEY REINCARNATED VERSIONS OF ZUKO 1 AND HIS WIFE? AND NOW THEY GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING, LIKE THE DREAM AND OH MY GOD. IDK IF I'M RIGHT BUT I SWEAR IF I AM PLOT. TWIST. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »