Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
URGHABLOECHH chapter 20 . 7/22
OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN LITERALLY OVER TEN YEARS SINCE THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LEAVE IT WITHOUT AN EPILOGUE. YOU OWE IT TO THE READERS WHO HAVE READ YOUR ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY WRITTEN WELL DEVELOPED STORY TO AT LEAST HAVE SOME CLOSURE. THERE WASN'T EVEN ANY REAL ZUTARA IN THIS AND I BET IT WAS COMING IN THE EPILOGUE WHICH WE DO NOT HAVE. THIS IS THE CRUELEST THING AN AUTHOR CAN DO. FIX YOURSELF. WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD DO THIS ? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO KYOSHI ISLAND, HOW ZUKO RESTORES PEACE, WHAT THE ACTUAL F THOSE FLASHBACK MEMORY THINGS WERE, EVERYTHING. PLEASE UPDATE THE EPILOGUE, I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU.
firefairy2856 chapter 20 . 7/5
Wow this story was good! I marathoned it as soon as I found it. I loved the pace and action of this story and wish there was an epilogue. Thank you!
Secret.Identities chapter 20 . 6/25
You left the story with just the EPILOGUE?
Well, at least you gave the ending the the battle. I'm really glad for that. It was awesome.
I had my suspicions on the Mistress, but nothing as far back as the beginning.
Hmm... I don't really understand the whole memories of past life though. It was all really confusing. But it's supposed to be that way, ne?
Seriously though, the epilogue. I would have really loved to find out about the peace they begin,the people of Kyoshi, freeing the enslaved earth natives, Zuko and Katara's marriage and family, the reactions ofeach and every people from everywhere and anywhere, the repercussions, Zuko coming to terms with what his past life did, what happened to the other Elite (still don't get why the Elite has no firebenders) and Kaz, and if they decided to hang up another painting in addition to what's been made a century ago.
Thanks for the read!
chibios chapter 1 . 6/20
unread
JazzCarnival chapter 20 . 6/15
WOW. THIS IS INCREDIBLE.
I was a little hesitant to read this at first because of a little OOCness , BUT THEN I'M SO GLAD I DID.
Please please please post the epilogue for thiiiiis! It was really well-written as well!
Thank you!
Wow... Just wow... I was really hesitant to read this because I love Zutara fluff, but this is just... WOW. THIS IS SUPER AMAZING. There really isn't any epilogue? I'm hungry for moooooore!
Izzylightwood chapter 19 . 6/6
Reading this chapter, it reminded me of a quote from one of my favorite books:
"In the moment when you truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment i also love him. I think its impossible to truly understand somebody and not love them the way they love themselves. And in the very moment when i love them, i destroy them"
~Ender Wiggin
Ender's Game
CaptainInnuendo chapter 11 . 5/15
I do not like Adia. Gosh, she's annoying.
Its been 10 YEARS, 10!, i always come back to this story, i read it again, love it, and hope for some miracle, i NEED the epilogue (actually, i need a sequel, but the epilogue will do), WHY IS THERE NO EPILOGUE?, come on!, pleease!
Kataang4eve chapter 19 . 3/30
I have taken finding RedNovemeber to the next level I have created an account on deviant art call FindRedNovember... We should not just sit and wonder we should go and find her!'
Kataang4eve chapter 20 . 3/30
I read THATP a while back and I was obbsssed with it and must have re read it a Million times but I always put off reading this ( biggest mistake) I loves it so much and it make me sad that you don't go on FF anymore or might not even remember it... I still hold up hope for the epilogue but maybe it is good that we might not get one so we can all create out own little ending... Or maybe I could write one and post it on FF only time will tell.. You are truly gifted and k will definitely re read this and HATP ️
StarSeeker24 chapter 20 . 3/15
The writing is superb, and the characters just speak for themselves. I found myself falling in love with Hiro, but found his death essential to make Katara stronger, and it was handled quite nicely. I m happy that you didn't shy away from the horrors of war, executions, and went into depth about political subterfuge, and difficult sacrifices. Chatter was awesome, but I wish we could have seen some more of her water bending. I know she had to be discreet, but i feel like bending is breathing, and if you go too long it starts to deteriorate your health. And Katara never really had a scene where she just kicked total ass and showed off that she wouldn't take no for an answer. In the final battle it would have been phenomenal to see Katara unleashing her powers with the feull moon and reigning icy hell on those fire bender. Zuko was flawless, and damn I wish he was saving ME. I can't believe I am attracted to a fictional character, but alas the scenes were splendid. General Zhai was the perfect villain, and i enjoyed the twisted deal that the Mistresss made, and how warped her idea of love was. Overall a very engaging piece that I couldn't stop reading. I know it has been a decade, but I demand an epilogue. Your story is too damn good have so many loose ends. Please please pm me, I would love to at least see an outline? Thanks, and again I was thrilled to read this.
I hope someday you pick up the mantle of typing again. You truly have a gift.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 3/4
Wow. I am currently still processing. (Honestly mind-blown that there is no sequel. I need it like I need air at the moment.) Amazing.
AvatarNut chapter 20 . 2/23
I am incredibly annoyed with you. You didn't write the epilogue. Now i have to sit here and wonder until it drives me nuts. You people are cruel to me.
Just started reading, and I probably won't review again until the end(sorry .) but I agree with you're ending comment. Stories soley about romance are boring, and although I was looking for zutara(which I'm sure I'll get too in the end) The charactors are more dynamic than a basic romance story, the relationship build up is slow, which is realistic and nice. I really like this AU Katara style story. It's different and interesting to see people take the ATLA world and use it as a base mold for their own personal story. I really enjoy seeing people be creative.
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »