Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
HoFSoW chapter 20 . 7/22
No epilogue for this ever? :(
Udontneedtoknow chapter 20 . 7/9
Oh ur evil saying this was complete very evil...
?
Luna Deathstroke chapter 18 . 7/8
...FUCK...that's...messed,up...
What but she wa lying
Udontneedtoknow chapter 15 . 7/8
Okay...um sorry for the cursing long sentence I had put out,but how is Katara going to ki-mureder Zuko now?THE FIRST CHANCE SHE GOT SHE SHOULD HAVE TACKEN HIM DOWN!Well other then when she had to fight him in front of everyone,but many when they were alone or now or COME ON BY NOW WOULD OF GOTTEN IT DONE!WHEN A LION IS AFTER ITS PREY IT DOESNT GET FEELINGS FOR IT!IT LOOKS FOR AN ADVANTAGE AND BAM!STRIKES!SHE COULD LEAVE ANY MOMENT AGTER SHE WAS DONE AND BECOME A WATTEVER SHE WANTED!GRRRRR.
Luna Deathstroke chapter 14 . 7/8
Okay on long ass sentence should describe what I feel,(takes a breath) FUCK!OH FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!THIS IS THE END !RUN HIDE!KILL!DO SOMETHING!GET YOUR KNIVES OUT!DONT THINK A SECOUND ABOUT IT!OH SHIT.. THING TO HERE!
Luna Deathstroke chapter 13 . 7/8
Why couldn't u let Katara be a little heartless and like kill Zuko when he plans to um...let her off the army?I know!I jnow!A little heartless but at least I'm not giving the details that are swimming in my mind.
Luna Deathstroke chapter 11 . 7/8
Question...Why the make over,I know u said u wanted her to have a spa day...But come on couldn't she at least do it on her own and I'm starting to regret this is a Zutara and not just a Katara,because I want to know what she choose and stuff..lDo u get what I mean?
So r u like19 or20?
Luna Deathstroke chapter 4 . 7/8
I am swelling in pride,just wow,author that..WAS AMAZING!Katara liying like a pro,fighting there sorry ass into the next district,great one ,auth,great.
Helloboys25 chapter 20 . 7/5
Your writing is wonderful, and I have been utterly infatuated with this story over the last few days. First of all, thankyou so much for writing it :) Secondly... any chance of an epilogue to tie the last loose threads together? I so want to know how all the characters reconcile with what has happened.. and if Zuko and her old troops can truly forgive Katara upon understanding why she did it. Also an explination for what's going on with Katara seeing Aang? Would be fab - thanks for the ride :)
Good so far... Really good actually
Nooo! Please finish it! It was starting to get really good! Not that it wasn't great before already but PLEASE! I'm beggingbyou to please finish this. I really love this fan fiction! Please!
I'm reading this in 2015 I NEED THE EPILOUGE I NEED IT ZUTARA MUST PREVAIL