Reviews for Struck a Nerve
12344 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
hey the first chapter was great the sacasm was great. The second chapter was good I wonder what 'amazed' yamato that was in that file well looking foward to the next chapter
Patient Xero chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
(screams like lunatic)

wright more, finish

y not finish ,finish good?

pleases finish(does puppy eyes)
Black Mirror chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I can't help but find that our stories sound alike, the first chapter that is. Isn't it fun? A Matt that's as sarcastic as hell!

It's a great read and I hope you update soon. Can't wait for more!

Black-chan
Kitsune1317 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Wow this is an AWSOME story so please continue I really want to read thisand find out what he saw! Please? And if you find out who this is from I did this because i review all my storys!
weirdobagel chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hahahaha! I luff it! some creppy shit going on downstairs...:O...I keep thinking Yamato's gonna get it any time now...just BAM! OW! THWACK! yikes... Great writing...especially the annoying voice that tells you what to do...:cracks up:
hogo-chan chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
hey dear! sorry it's taken so long for me to read the chapter, i've been so busy and I haven't talked to you in forever! This chapter was great! the ending was kinda "spy-kids"-ish (if that makes any sense -_-') but it wasn't too bad. The chapter was kinda sad in the beginning too. It seems as though matt is really bitter about his dad being an ass... which is completely understandable, but still really sad. you did a great job though! And I'm glad you like my reviews, I love reading your fics and hearing from you! I cant wait to read the next chapter! I'll email you soon! Love ya!
Sen-Tay chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
wow, lyke, omg, you've got me!

i must say, i knew i could trust tyson. you're an AWESOME story-teller, and i love yama! he's just so...loveable.

and his overuse of the word fuck reminds him horribly of a person i know too well...(ps: that's myself. ())

well, if i were you, i'd hurry up and update.

sentay
Melissa-T chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
OMG! I loved your story in last chapter...now I love it even more! _ this is so much fun! and I love the not happy at all Mat XD jeje I just love him when he's being sarcastic in a story and you write a really likeable sarcastic Yamato (I must agree whith Sora in that jeje I remember yama said something about Sora laughing at his sarcasm...well I do to!) You're evil for leaving it in there! Even if i have a feeling I know whats on the folder, but it could be just me thinking that Tai would be a cool (and sexy, don't forget sexy! _) secret agent in something. hehe I would like it to be agent 'whichever number''s profile and for it to be Tai haha but that's just me having seen to many spies movies lately. Anyway great work hope you update soon (as in really soon cuz I can't wait _)
Ty chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Hey Juri my love,

you already know how I feel about this fic, so why should I repeat myself eh?

Love the cliffie (evil commie bastard ;))

AHH! Anyway, i wanna see affirmed...

my throat hurts :S but i bought shoes! :D

See ya hun!

*Ty

Trust the Fox
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Pitchfork, too much? Thought you knew me better than that! :p Anyhoo, I have no idea where I've been for the past... three hours or so. *shrug* you know me and my ADD. How the hell did I waste three hours doing nothing?

Anyhoo! The point is, I came back to the computer and read this! And as usual, it is wonderful. And you're evil for leaving it where it is and for that I'll just have to bug you every possible second! :D

Ooh, am I the first reviewer for this chapter? WOOT! I feel special! *twirls around in poofy skirt *

Hehe okies I'm done now... almost... you rock! Keep up the amazing work and I'll bug ya later :p

Love!

*neo
hogo-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
It's been a long time since i've read any of your fics but I'm so glad I started with this one! This has got to be the funniest most sarcastic fic of yours i've ever read! I love it! _ The name calling war and friendship between Matt and Sora was so awesome! I can't wait to read more! I'm totally gonna keep up with this story! Keep up the good work!
fezdispenser88 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Beep. Well well. I have to say I defintely like the dialogue in this chapter. The sarcasm is good too, and I really like Sora's character. You can tell a lot about her relationship with Matt just from the way they talk to each other.

Some of the lines about what Matt thinks about the new guy get a bit repetitve. You want to be careful how many times you give the "there's something about him, but I just don't know what" impression.
Bunnymae chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow...i mean really...wow! I love how you portray Matt, like exactually how he should be if the digi-destind never cracked him and made him mushy. I love how sarcastic and seriously real your story is! I really want you to write another chapter! But for now *sigh* I'll just have to go read your other stuff!

P.S. One thing I thought I would mention is maybe have some one proof read your stuff. There isnt many, just a handful, of mistakes, but a lot of the time you repeat a work in a sentence, I know cause I do that a lot myself! Anyways! I just thought I would offer an idea!

U.
Keiran chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I loved it. _ Evil noncom Yama rocks. I loved it the first time, and the second time. You still need to update Cerulian Change. 'Cause I love that.
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
please...please...PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! This story has oodles of potential and I want to see how Tai and Matt become friends. Will they become more? OHH PLEASE UPDATE!