Reviews for Afterwards
SailorZelda chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Cute... very cute, indeed. _ I was in the mood for a light, sort of fluffy fic... and you've definitely given us that. I’d like to see what other ideas you have planned for this…

I just have one suggestion, and that’d be to get someone to read over your chapters before you put them up… Overall your grasp of the language is really good, but occasionally it seems that (like everyone does when we’re typing…) you forget a word, or something similar. (For example, “A Fairy Boy lost Hyrule Market.” I assume you mean ‘in Hyrule Market,’ right? _())

Anyway, I like it. I’m looking forward to updates!
Narakusnoone chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
I must say. Add a little jealousy and humorous explanations and this will go on for years.
Takayu chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Good!
Fyraga chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
FOOD FIGHT!

lol...sike. nice chappy-i think link and mal make a very good couple-ya...plz update soon plz-
AngelWings86 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Awesome story! PLease don't leave me hangin! I want to know what happens._

~AW~
Takayu chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
I like it.
Fyraga chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Nice chappy! didn't expect ruto to give up so easily on link though_' i thought she would put up a fight or something_' but anywayz, love where the story is going! plz update soon-
Fyraga chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
AW! they make such a cute couple! :P its so cute! plz update soon!
Fyraga chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
aw! thats so cute! i luv it!
Greki chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Interesting stories. Very good, very good, even if i dunnot support this pairing.
Lizai chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
aww, what a cute little collection of short stories! I can hardly wait for the next installment. And I know I say that all the time, but it's still true! I'm hard-pressed to find decent Malink stories these days.