Reviews for Playtime: Officially Over
ichigofan01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
awesome!i think KurzXkaname are the best!
white lioness0429 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Finally a fic with Kurz and Kaname! Please continue with this 'cause I'm definatly going to read every chapter you post for it!
SpottedShadow97 chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Cute. This is my first reading a KxK fic but it's really good! - Great job! Please update soon!
Kitty Malone chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Hey there

Yay been waiting the next chapter and it was worth it come on that was a cliff hanger! Whats going to happen next do we get to see Kaname beat up Sousuke at any point?

Thanks for the great chapter see you next time

Kitty
eli chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Hey! Wazup? Why're you not updatin'? You should! It's getting interesting! )
Celina-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I've said it to others, and now, I say it to you: Damn the person who invented cliff-hangers. X3

Personally, I think this is a great idea. I like the idea of the pairing, and so far, I love how you've written it. You have to continue with it.
Melanie-Chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
:grabs you by the collar and shakes you madly: what do you mean 'is it okay' ? of course it is! i LOVE Kurz and Kaname being paried together! its so hard to find people who dont follow mainstream! UPDATE
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Good idea, good start so far I'd rather have it Ku/M and S/Ka
wlk68 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I actually like Kurz and think he deserves to get more stories about him. Keep writing!
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Finally, a story where Kurz is the main guy! I love him! Keep on going!
Kadri chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Dammit, how many times do they have to kill Gauron before he'll STAY dead? I swear, by the time I hit the last episodes of the first season I was seriously wondering...

Anyway, you asked for feedback so that's what I'm going to give ya.

Personally, I don't mind the alternative pairing. I absolutely love Kurz-he's hilarious and a cutie. (Although I've daydreamed some about him and Melissa... Hmm..) But, like anything, some people prob'ly won't like it. Don't mind them; you can't please everyone.

I like the way you write... It's got great description and even better dialogue. Kaname's snappy as usual, or as much as she can get in her situation, and I'm loving how you inserted Kurz's point of view into the writing-I can just see him gettind distracted by Kaname's state of, er, dress. XD

Can't wait to read more! If you need a beta, feel free to contact me... I need the practice if I'm ever going to get into publishing and editing.

Lots of luck,