Reviews for Trust
Katescats chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hi

NO Miss Parker betrayed Jarod say it isn't so. Please wirte more chapters.
Gemini-M chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hi 24,

Can't believe that MP would do that to Jarod?, specially now that she knows who her real father is. Please continue, intrigued to see where you're take this story.

Mercy
Momo20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
That's great! I'm happy that someone decide to write a story about Parker betraying Jarod. I really hope that you'll continue it soon!

P. me if I made some mistakes, but I talk French, so...(I come from Quebec, Canada).
Working Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Are you TRYING to make us hate Parker for taking Jarod in? Cause what your writing, can make it go that way!

You had better redeam her, or let Jarod escape and let him do a bit of "Parker-Payback"!

Great story, post more soon.
NYT chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Is there more? Are you going somewhere other than what we think, because it's out of Jarod's and MP's character. If he wanted to talk to her, he would just show up at her house-he always did. Through the course of the show, MP proved to be trustworthy when it came to Jarod; she never betrayed him. Even when he kidnapped her father, she promised to show up alone and she would have if not for the threat on his life. Remember, she even apologized to him for bringing people with her. Just a few things to think about.
julie chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
enjoyed reading hope your not going to stop at just this hope to read more think of all the possibilities