Reviews for Possession
BambolinaB chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
The war for water has already started. David Bowie had died. The world is taking a wrong way, somehow.
Would you make us happy and resume the 10th chapter? We are going to shine with satisfaction for the first month of this 2016. For the first couple of months! I miss this story. Even now that I do not read FF anymore: sometimes it's good to go back here and read it all over again and marvel. I already know some sentences by heart!
I hope you are doing great, Sodalicious :). Much love and take care, write to you soon again!
V.
The Leaf Dragon Slayer chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
thelittlepandagirl chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
So sad that this ends here. :( It was a good ride nonetheless. I hope that one day, you come back to this and finish it hihi.
Cindy M 19 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
She really belched while meeting Soun? XD That was funny... Was Ranma really thinking of the motorcycle or he was thinking of Akane? Joking :D I think he is going to get a coma after that kick... XD I love the story, I can't wait to read more. I also read stories of Roja-Cyd, they are good :)
P.s. Azusa is annoying and to be frank I think they made her to be hated by everyone. Do you only hate her in the manga? Azusa doesn't have blue hair right? Or Ranma was seeing things?
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I love the little flashback of Akane entering a forest with big animals and getting out of it without a scratch and the part of the Prince was he Prince Toma? XD The plastic knife scaring Ranma was epic, I love this chapter...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Okay. So this story is freaking awesome...why you have not updated and continued with this fic beats the shit out of me! 4 years late i stumble across this addictive piece only to to have my heart ripped out still beating and waiting to be placed back into my bleeding chest! please if only to put this wonderful fic to rest, WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
ManBearPigIsReal chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Has this been dropped? Because OMG I love this fanfiction and the fact that it's not finished hurts right now haha. I want this to have continued so badly. It's last update was in 2011? So it's probably dropped? Wahh this makes me so sad. 10/10 I loved your fanfiction. Plz continue if you ever feel the urge! :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
okay, amazing piece of writing. I hope you finish this :3
RUNTGRUNT chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Good potential Yo. Ya need a update babe... pweeeeeeeez?
MegaByte435 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Please continue!
Aria Eragon chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
This is really good! This fanfic is one of the best, in that you managed to make Ranma's personality the least OOC out of almost all the Ranma 1/2 fanfictions I've ever read. I especially love the way you portrayed Genma; introducing him as a mysterious figure, very much like how the original manga introduced Nodoka. Please write more!
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
My goodness. This story has to be one of my favorite more original Ranma 1/2 stories I have ever read. It has made me laugh, facepalm, choke on what I was drinking, stare at space silently or with a huge grin on my face...and to put it simply, it has made me feel a lot of stuff. A variety of emotions. Also you have to be the only person that has cared enough to display more of Akane's two best friends. People usually don't care enough to give them a backstory like you did, which I think it's a pity, because even if Akane is Akane (meaning she is pretty much liked/loved by almost everyone) she still needs two best friends that she can cry with, or go to bar and drink herself to oblivion. What came as surprise however was the fact that both of those ladies have a thing for mister Hibiki. Ryoga you sly pig, as Ranma would say..
Oh by the way I have a question. Why didn't Ranma give Akane's number to Ryoga? ... And another question.. Or maybe it's more like a statement. Erm, no offense or anything but ears don't really...twitch. Not human ears at least...
Anyhow, since the last time you updated was sometime in 2011, and now it's 2013...I really hope and prey you haven't abandoned this story. It would be such a shame if you have. Soooo I'll be looking forward for the next chapter. :)
KaChan84 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
i really really loved it. so sad you probably won't update it anymore :(
l-101 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
I liked your story very much. It is really well written, your style is almost professional. I had some doubt about the premise, Ranma being a Yakuza boss's son, but the story was great, fascinating and full of witty humor. And you are following a precise direction with the plot. I have thank Bambolina for suggesting it.

I hope you'll update soon.
B chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Yesterday I read it again, for the...I do not know, fifteenth time? A friend of mine is also reading this must, as soon as he will say something I am going to translate his reviews for you.

It is a rainy day in China and in Italy we still have the asshole Berlusconi plus some cities flooded. Only you know a way to cheer me (and us, of course) up. Do not let us die for another month. Update my talented writer *_* We want more! We want more!

Lot of hugs, hope you are doing great!