Reviews for A Few Degrees Colder
Tiny Whisper chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Amazing short fic! Very well written!
I'm The Night Writer chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Great story! I love Willie Loomis!it was well written
Julia R chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw, that was so sad! I especially loved the Willie/Maggie interaction - very in-character and believable! :) The sensory images were great, too, because when Willie was cold I actually felt cold, too! Do us all a favor and get yourself something published! :P
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was wow...just WOW. I just can't believe what an amazing gift you have! If it wouldn't hurt, I noticed that you wrote in your author's note: 'Hopefully, it's a precursor to something bigger.'

Yes, HOPEFULLY is right! This was incredible! If you could write another fic (or continue this one ), my Willie/Maggie-centric self would be satisfied beyond a doubt! I have yet to find a good one, and this, by all means WAS, without them even getting together. That just proves how amazing of an author you are! Please...PLEASE consider it, won't you?

If not, here's another proposition: I own a Dark Shadows roleplaying game, which, in case you don't already know, is when people will write scenes with the characters via AIM or email. We currently don't have a Barnabas, and I noticed how AMAZINGLY you depicted him, so I was just wondering if you'd like to join? It's completely free to join livejournal-for more information, please go here:

Thank you!
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow...that was absolutely AMAZING. It's so well-written that it infuriates me to realize that you hardly have any reviews at all! I felt as if I were watching an actual episode-I could feel the chill and the dampness as I read the descriptions, which is a tremendous feat all in its own. You really have a hand for this, yet the only thing I wish is that you would have written more. Perhaps you will in the future? Every time I come across a good Willie/Maggie-centric fic, it's never resolved! Ah, unrequited love...so sad. Magnificent job!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Beautifully written, excellent characterizations, and so poignant. I really loved this.
eleni459 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is a very good story. The peak into Willie's mind was interesting and his off-kilter relationship with Maggie were well portrayed. I especially liked your treatment of pre-1795 flashback Barnabas. Few writers seem to want to deal with his viscious side.