Reviews for Blood and Water
fermady chapter 6 . 3/11
Hi! Are you going to continue this story?
anneski chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Please write some more. You cant just leave this story unfinished, its way too good and well written for that.
Gina Jade chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
This is...completely and utterly amazing. You have an amazing Imagination! This story is beatifully written. Don't doubt Yourself! Please, p,ease, please update Soon! I want to know what Happens! And if you need any help or need a beta reader, I'll gladly help.
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
so do another chapter
Fedski chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
can't wait for more! please post soon!
Macala A chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hello,

I really enjoyed your story so far and I know it has been like 5 years since you last updated but I hope you decide to continue this story it is a very good story. Please, please, please update soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
jessicam242 chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
This story is brilliant please update!
Steelheartrose chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
This is such an excellent story and you haven't updated in years, but I can't say too much, just that I wish you would update.

~*Steel*~
2d2la chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Hey Gurl!

Where have you disappeared to? You really need to up-date! What has it been, two years since you last did? I don't think you should worry about not having much reviews because you have a really good fic here anyway and I think you should just finish it. Besides if you don't, you'll be making a whole lot of people really sad, namely the ones who HAVE reviewed you! Anyway I can guarantee you that the more you up-date, the more people will see your fic and be tempted to read it and then BINGO you have more reviews waiting for you! But if it makes you feel any better...I promise to give you a hundred reviews on the last 6 chapters of this story, if you promise to put up another chapter! Sounds like a pretty damn good plan to me :-) Oh and I don't mind being the one that you throw your ideas at! I absolutely LIVE for good fics and would love to have a good ideas tennis match with you. ;-) I wouldn't mind being your beta reader either, I mightn't be that good but hey it's a second opinion on your work and I will be completely honest with you on whether I think it will work or not. Plus I get to have a glance at your work before anyone else on this site! Just thinking about the sneak peaks I'll get, makes me get on a high! lolz Well whatever you do, please up-date and get that other story coming! I'm in need of a good laugh and lately I haven't found any good comedies. Well I guess that's me, I wish you all the luck from the muses and hope everything turns out well :-)
Lady Akina chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
This is a very good story. Who is Serenity marrying? When are they going to find out that they lied to each other? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
Serenichii chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I think it's a terrible shame you have abandoned this fic. I reall feel you ought to finish it, because just the prologue has left me wanting to read more.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
WAH THAT'S IT?

PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!

OMG I LOVE UR STORY!

PLZ WRITE MORE SON!
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
HAHA! I LOVE THIS! xD
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
OH MY. ME LOVE SO FAR!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw! That's so sad so far (what Serenity's feeling)! '(

how could ppl not be reviewing?/ They're RUDE if they don't! (Cause your story seems really good so far- i like ur style) )
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »