Reviews for The Dark Side
Shadow Shauwna chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Update soon love the story
Shadow2485 chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Love this fic and can't wait for more. Hope steph and undertaker can work it soon please
danneell14 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
loving this story hope you can update soon. i just love stephy with mark
Souless666 chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
Not sure how I missed this one for over 5 yeasr. LOL

Worse part is, I come in when the man I hate comes ito the picture. (Paul. Can't stand him. Steph belongs with Taker as far as I'm concerned)

Other then pual, this is a good story, can't wait for more.
Helen E. Coyote chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
good good i like so far..
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I LoVE YOUR STORY! YOU THINK JUST LIKE ME! Plz reply this. I reviewed your story so it wouldnt kill you to reply.
GoodMama08 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
i'm not sure that you will update this stroy but i hope that you do it's great
DarkMage6 chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
Awesome. You updated! More please!
Takerslady chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Great chapter, I don't quite understand what beating them and kidnapping them is going to do to stop their marriage. On the chapter 7. :)
Takerslady chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter, she's just falling in love with him? I fell in love with him the first moment I saw him lol. On the chapter 6. :)
Takerslady chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter, what's with Steph crying, it's not like what Vince said was frightening. On to chapter 5. :)
Takerslady chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter, she should have known Vince was in on it, he didn't even try to stop the wedding. On to chapter 4.:)
Takerslady chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter, what I wouldn't give for a night like that with Taker. Stephanie is one lucky bitch. On to chapter 3. :)
Takerslady chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh My Gosh! I love it, I have wondered what would have happened if they really did get married that night. On to chapter 2. :)
Rocksbabigirl chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Love the chapter, glad you updated! Can't wait for the capter