Reviews for Love, Lust & Passion
Aaaammber chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
haha funny ending i loved the story :)
gen.pop.40 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
“Actually his brains, along with mine, were fried because you talked ‘bout shit all the time.” John stated coldly.

funny line this is. i just jumped from pages to pages and suddenly 150 page was the correct page to get to. i love john and trish pairings. :D
RaisedByCas chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
I have to say well done. I haven't enjoyed a story like that in ages. Also the 'where are they now' part at the end had me in stitches when I got to the part about Adam. That was just pure genius!
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
I just realized what I said for my review to ch. 7, plz ignore the 'update soon' part...lol
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
I just read this story! I really like it, update soon!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
*GASP!* It's over? It was funny though... lol. I loved it! You know I loved the Adam parts especially. lol. That was so funny! I didn't know Randy and Trish were together during the whole thing! See, that's how stupid I am. lol. Awesome story, girl!
Melissande chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
I liked this story and the ending was good. Those poor six year olds, having to be friends with Adam!
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
i liked it and i hope u make a sequel soon
justagirl8225 chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
I'm sad to see this come to an end, but what a way to end it! Great work on this udpate!
mimi chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
girl you got some writting skills i am laughing my ass off lol i love the part about dora
hugsxkisses chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
this story is so funny...nd awesome...u have to keep it going!...write the next chapter as soon as you can. please!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
nice chapter...cant wait to read the next one...update asap!
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
ahahahahahah dis is just 2 cute:D U have 2 post more soon!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
nice chapter...i wonder whats going to happen with amy and john...update asap...please!
Heart's Fate chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Haha...Nice chapter. I really don't think either are actually gonna keep that promise for to long, knowing those two. Looking forward to more. _
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »