Reviews for The Last Uchiha
Nikki1212 chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
This is such a hidden gem. But I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in over a decade lol. Has it been abandoned ?
andiehardy chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
interesting
animechickie chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I love it! Sorry I didn't review for the first couple of chapters- I was captivated :P Hope to read more soon- and ignore snotty people. It makes life much more pleasant! and Itachi-the older-'s appearance literally made me go "OMG" outloud...and then I felt a little ridiculous. Thought I would share :)
Flali-Chan chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I really like this. When are you going to update?
Lady Lark chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
This is a very good story and original which is a unique thing in the Naruto Universe. I like how you are telling this through Sakura's eyes it adds a personal attachment to this. I also am intrigued with Itachi-the-younger's future and what his Uncle has to say. I hope that life permits you to finish this. I hope things look up for you and that your health improves.
Hdkhs chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
aww a cliffhanger :[ and it looks like you won't update it again too..it's ok ill let my imagination run while :D lol but no seriously...this story is quite interesting. I wish you can continue it.
Hdkhs chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
aww it looks like there's only one chapter left but i really like this!
Hdkhs chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this is really really interesting
takeasadsong chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
yo. im really enjoying your story. cant wait for your updates! \:D The way you are portaying the charaters is also convincing and i like your story telling.
LucidKren chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
:D This is a very interesting story. I look forward to the day I get to read more. _
SugarlessSweetness chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Hey what! The big Itachi? OMG! PLEASE UP-DATE!
Phantasque chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Wow this story is good.
star chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
I love this story and would like to see where it's going.

Hope you update soon! pretty plz?

dragonginnygrl chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Loved your story! Sakura is paired with Kakashi? i'm usually open to all pairings, but that definitly is the weirdest yet! Oh and I think your totally right about Orochimaru! Well anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LoneGothic chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
In three words that you SHOULD be hearing a thousand times over (because this story is just underappreciated. D: ): I. Love. It. Absolutely. Really really really like it.

(Enough fangirling.) One of the best things I find about this story is that it's honestly realistic; also, the detail that people can be in grief, but not wallow around it in and get nowhere. I like the way Sakura is upset - but refuses to mourn for Sasuke, because of his betrayal to Konoha (and her) and can't get over that, but doesn't become whiney over it. And it's good you don't skate over the issue of Sasuke's death (in Sakura's POV), even if she tries to put the details off.

Which adds me to say: Naruto explaining to Sakura his last experience and meeting with Sasuke and both of them finally losing it is... perfect. (Not that the grief was a good thing, but you wrote it all so well. _

... anyway, this story is awesome and realistic and so on. Your KakaSaku is somewhat angsty and IC (which reminds me why I still like KakaSaku), Kabuto was creepily awesome and just when I got halfway through Chapter 3, I thought "Hey, wouldn't it be SO great if little Itachi met... his... uncle and confusion/tension/etc. started happening?". So now that it's at the end of the chapter, I'm not sure whether to hug you or strangle you (for that cliffhanger). This story is still made of luff.