Reviews for The Painful Guardianship
Fuzzyhamish chapter 31 . 2/6
Please continue this please
mavile chapter 31 . 1/20
Oh, it's great and so unexpectable))))when will we have pleasue to read othe chapters?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Well I'm glad you're not writng anymore cos I hate spanking freak like you, you're disgusting with this child abuse endorsment
mss chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
s
Brit8889 chapter 31 . 5/13/2015
I hope you will continue with this great story of yours
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 31 . 2/27/2015
That was such a sad chapter. Great story but sad chapter. I wonder why Severus never told Dumbledore about all of this? What is wrong with Lucius? He seems to love his son but yet is abusing him. Did Dumbledore ever help the Snapes or is that why he said Dumbledore ruined his life? What happens next? Please update soon.
Lw117149 chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
oh poor Severus and his and his was the father under a spell or was he just abusive from the start and hid it till then? I look forward to when you update this story again :)
Stars4jj chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
I just happened to stumble on your story and fell into it entranced. It is a wonderful piece and I so wish you would come back to it and finish it. I know it is many years since you started it and last posted but if you ever do finish it I will be waiting to read it. Thank you for writing it.

JJ
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Please update
Mere chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
Going to continue this? Did you die..?
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Okay I think they are way to comfortable with each other way to fast and without the slip about the son thing it makes snape sound like a creep or peodiphile its kinda odd
kittyranma chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
Oh I love this story. I hope the author gets the muse back.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
I see you've given up on this story. Hopefully you'll continue at some point!
Roselina4389 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Oh God, why is Severus's life so embarrassing? Harry really should stop screaming at every little thing. He really thinks too much of himself!
Yes, he needs Snape, but Snape needed him MORE? Really!
Enishi-Haru chapter 31 . 4/7/2014