Reviews for The Painful Guardianship
Rogue-Wolf2 chapter 31 . 10/25/2011
Please please please continue, this story is absolute gold. I have barely slept the past few nights, which is bad because I had a test today, all because of your story, I just had to keep reading. Please please please don't leave it here any longer, have some humanity. We, your readers, are suffering without the rest of it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
~ All panic washed out, all fear disappeared, Severus Snape held only one thought in his mind; the children must be kept safe.

~ No No Nooo, if they came out of this alive, he was definitely going to kill that boy!

~ Mr. Potter, do you know that you had scared me nearly to death? I would greatly appreciate it if you refrain from doing so in the future.

~ But I am afraid you will have to go into hiding again until we get hold of the traitor or find another solution.

Cannot you give Veritaserum to Sirius, and use his memories as evidence?

~ That will be definitely written in history books! Harry laughed as he imagined Binns teaching the students about this in between his talks of Goblin Wars.

Nightmare: Dursleys in Hogwarts.

~ Sir, please come for me!

How much do Severus, Minerva, Albus know about Dursleys?

Liquid Imperio? No, something more legal.

~ Hmmm, the boy had a similar taste to his concerning toast then.

~ How could he tell Snape about it without getting killed in the process?

Show him a movie.

~ Umm … er .. Voldemort made me?

It's not a laughing matter!

~ If Snape said he didn't want him... Harry wouldn't have cried or felt miserable, he would have walked out to the nearest bus and threw himself under its tires, giving in to relief filled pain and darkness.

~ What he didn't know was that Snape was only trying to take his mind off what happened earlier, and this plan seemed to be working perfectly.

Thank you. Good luck.
klester1987 chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
AspergianStoryteller chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
Lol. Hey, are we gonna get to see what Harry wrote?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
I agree with your stand on Ron and Hermione. That's them to a t. (What does the t stand for anyway?)
twilightselenacullen chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Hi, Sorry I didn't review on the other chaps I was just so eager to keep reading. I heard good things about this story and had to check it out and I love it. I loved the part where Snape was thinking to himself "I will not!" Then after he was like "damn damn damn!" lol I also had to aww at the "hold me?" part. The funny owl part was perfect to that owl would definitely be my first pick if I could have one. Great chap,good work! :)
JillianHeron chapter 31 . 7/23/2011
this stroy is so sad but amazing at the same time x i loved every bit of it and i hope you are going to wrtie more of the stroy because i cant wait to read the rest x i was wondering if you could tell em how long it will be untill silly part 2 gets posted x you are an amazing writer :)
SLegend chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
cute story!
helga1967 chapter 31 . 6/23/2011
It;s a beautiful tale. Its a shame that did not have a end but a enjoy the reading
SNHfvr chapter 31 . 6/18/2011
Omg. This story is killing me. What happened? Is everything ok? You haven't updated this story in years. I hope you are well and ok! I love this story so touching. I wish you could've finished story. Good luck in whatever you're doing. I just imagined that snape takes harry n draco in and make there lives better. Too bad. I'm sad :-(
Woodland Spirit chapter 31 . 6/13/2011

6-13-11 9:58 pm
ZivaDavid123 chapter 31 . 6/7/2011
I've read this story over and over hoping for more. I always forget where I left off so I always start at the beginging again.
Ashlee chapter 31 . 5/21/2011
I really like this story. I hope your going to continue with it.
Akiri chapter 31 . 5/13/2011
Wow. Such a great story. I love how your writing Snape.I must say the childish Harry is cute. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. I just found it yesterday/this morning and I really enjoy it. Please update when you can.
N. Fowleri chapter 31 . 5/1/2011

You have to update it! PLEASE! It's to good to not continue!
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »