Reviews for The Painful Guardianship
Newgirl02 chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
I don't think you understand the disservice you are doing to the work by not finishing this. This story is SO good! I love Dad!Snape stories, and this is by far one of the best I have ever read. Please, please, PLEASE update. I know it's been forever and a day since you last updated, but please do so! I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/17/2012
can not get to the real arma can we ! i know ! but god how i wish you to countinue ! but its was by all aspects very perfect i know its very ifficult to countinue its like maling another harry potter but you know if you countinue it will ( not would ) be better than the book itself .
sorry for my mistakes both gramaticaly and in spelling im not a native english speaker you know:)
oreomonstar chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
Updateeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
touching,impressive
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
Awesome awesome story! Please continue
justanotheranon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite fic. I've read it through about five times. PLEASE continue it! Please!
Mady-leen chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
Hi!
Your story is amazing! I looove it! Harry and Snape are so cute together!
I know you didn't update since 2008 but please continue!
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
cute
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice story
freebird-182 chapter 31 . 5/30/2012
This story is amazing! I read it straight thru until I finished... I hope that one day u decide to continue this
Lilly-Lara chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
So, this will be my last review for now.

I have already finish reading your story and will leave you a review, even if it is my fourth.

By now, the story was updated four years ago and even it is only a small chance i hope it will get updated anytime.

I really enjoyed reading your story, i love the way Harry and Severus acted and the dialoges between them. Your writing skills are good an it is easy to understand for me, althought i am not an native english speeker.

Best whishes and thanks for the awesome story,

Lilly-Lara chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
dinasamirs,

i love your Story and i really love this chapter. Wonder there you get all these ideas for the story.

Oh my, 4 year old Harry is really cute and his behaviour is really childish. I like your idea that Harry have had a panic attack and turned to an early child after Dumbledore told them that the happenings from summer will change.

Hermione, standing at Snape's, caring for both, expecially for Harry like, um, some kind of a female caregiver, is a nice part of the story.

I wonder how the story will go on and i am excited to continue reading.

Greetings,

Lilly

(As i already told, i am german and my english is anything but perfect, so i hope my writing is not so bad.)
Lilly-Lara chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
While reading this chapter there was the scene when Harry mentioned the taste of the polyjuice potion i didn't fully understood and i hope that one could answer me my question please.

Did Harry really told Snape that they used the polyjuice potion last year? Because i imagine Snape would do more than pull Harry's ears round if he know.

Or did Harry just think about what will happen if Snape experience this?

Thanks a lot ahead for your answers,

Lilly

(P.S. I'm sorry if my english is not so good, i am not an native speaker, also i hope you understand what i mean.)
Lilly-Lara chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Aww, like the scene with the little Harry and think how it would be if Snape was the one who raised Harry up.
My Alternate Reality chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
This really is a sweet story. I love the Snape and Harry interaction. I know it's been years but I do hope you continue this story.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »