Reviews for The Painful Guardianship
Lilly-Lara chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
dinasamirs,

i love your Story and i really love this chapter. Wonder there you get all these ideas for the story.

Oh my, 4 year old Harry is really cute and his behaviour is really childish. I like your idea that Harry have had a panic attack and turned to an early child after Dumbledore told them that the happenings from summer will change.

Hermione, standing at Snape's, caring for both, expecially for Harry like, um, some kind of a female caregiver, is a nice part of the story.

I wonder how the story will go on and i am excited to continue reading.

Greetings,

Lilly

(As i already told, i am german and my english is anything but perfect, so i hope my writing is not so bad.)
Lilly-Lara chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
While reading this chapter there was the scene when Harry mentioned the taste of the polyjuice potion i didn't fully understood and i hope that one could answer me my question please.

Did Harry really told Snape that they used the polyjuice potion last year? Because i imagine Snape would do more than pull Harry's ears round if he know.

Or did Harry just think about what will happen if Snape experience this?

Thanks a lot ahead for your answers,

Lilly

(P.S. I'm sorry if my english is not so good, i am not an native speaker, also i hope you understand what i mean.)
Lilly-Lara chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Aww, like the scene with the little Harry and think how it would be if Snape was the one who raised Harry up.
My Alternate Reality chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
This really is a sweet story. I love the Snape and Harry interaction. I know it's been years but I do hope you continue this story.
Damsels chapter 31 . 2/20/2012
This is one of my favourite stories so far! I love Harry and Severus' banters they're hilarious. I wish you would update this story soon, got over 1,000 reviews in only 31 chapters and to me it's saying a lot, do please update soon :D
YeCatsJ chapter 31 . 2/8/2012
Awe, what a wonderful heart-felt story. Hope you continue it someday and Sev can officially adopt Harry
joy chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
im totally against any kind of CP but its still kind of funny to see snape acting that way. cant wait to read more but I still hope he finds an alternative to spanking... and I dont mean worse of course ;) but anyway... very well writen!
Mark chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
It's a great story please write more chapters
Itsmecoon chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
Such an excellent writer! I know it has been a while but please finish up this story!
Lisa1312 chapter 31 . 11/27/2011
Please continue with it, it is great and original. :)
Laura chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
*sigh* This chapter came a bit too close. Good for you, because you just hit the nail on the head there. The flinching from people you actually trust, the feelings of being a complete idiot when you realise what you just did, and the concerns that the other might think your are questioning their motives... It's all very real to me, and I could not continue reading this chapter when the paragraph about all these feelings came up. But I took a shower, pulled myself together, and finished the rest. Very, very well done and thank you for sharing.
Galia chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
Hello, dinasamirs

I just want to thank you for your job and wish you a good day)
Rogue-Wolf2 chapter 31 . 10/25/2011
Please please please continue, this story is absolute gold. I have barely slept the past few nights, which is bad because I had a test today, all because of your story, I just had to keep reading. Please please please don't leave it here any longer, have some humanity. We, your readers, are suffering without the rest of it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
~ All panic washed out, all fear disappeared, Severus Snape held only one thought in his mind; the children must be kept safe.

~ No No Nooo, if they came out of this alive, he was definitely going to kill that boy!

~ Mr. Potter, do you know that you had scared me nearly to death? I would greatly appreciate it if you refrain from doing so in the future.

~ But I am afraid you will have to go into hiding again until we get hold of the traitor or find another solution.

Cannot you give Veritaserum to Sirius, and use his memories as evidence?

~ That will be definitely written in history books! Harry laughed as he imagined Binns teaching the students about this in between his talks of Goblin Wars.

Nightmare: Dursleys in Hogwarts.

~ Sir, please come for me!

How much do Severus, Minerva, Albus know about Dursleys?

Liquid Imperio? No, something more legal.

~ Hmmm, the boy had a similar taste to his concerning toast then.

Amusement.

~ How could he tell Snape about it without getting killed in the process?

Show him a movie.

~ Umm … er .. Voldemort made me?

It's not a laughing matter!

~ If Snape said he didn't want him... Harry wouldn't have cried or felt miserable, he would have walked out to the nearest bus and threw himself under its tires, giving in to relief filled pain and darkness.

~ What he didn't know was that Snape was only trying to take his mind off what happened earlier, and this plan seemed to be working perfectly.

Amusing.

Thank you. Good luck.
klester1987 chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »