Reviews for Equally Cursed and Blessed
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 42 . 5/15
Oh. My. Gosh.

...I don't even have the words to describe how amazing this is.

Congratulations. You've left me speechless.
Black Bisector chapter 13 . 4/30
Oh, hell. Is it just me -freakin' pevert- or there's an implication? Just feels to me like big red letters above/below this wonderful text. The story is easily read and very entertaining, but how often do you write slash, dear author? It certainly has its mark on you.)
Wfest chapter 42 . 2/9
Amazing story! Very well written and thought out! Gripping from the start with a perfect mix between action, drama and humor. I like a lot the way you portray the characters and provide deeper insights to them. Very original storyline. This will be one of my all time favorites.
Nubian Queen chapter 42 . 2/6
Wow!
I am always a sucker for a good redemption story and this is wonderful! The plotline flows well and everyone remains IC. I was kept guessing as to what might happen next and you delivered well on all aspects of a good story. I love the hopeful ending and that, while all is not sunshine and rainbows, (which would have been very unlikely in a RL scenario), there is still the feeling that good things are coming.
Thank you for this lovely addition to the SW world.
May the Force be ever in your favor;)
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 42 . 1/29
It looks like I never reviewed this story. How have I never reviewed it!? I love this story. I've reread this story multiple times! This story is in my favorites, for Pete's sake! So clearly I need to rectify my sin of omission.

First, I love the relationship that develops between Luke and Vader as they come to trust each other and reconcile their dreams for their relationship to what it actually is. Vader's transformation is handled skillfully throughout and your use of the series of Force visions to propel that transformation was just right.

Luke's choices ring true to his character. Could he have killed Palpatine when he first had the chance without falling to the Dark Side? Probably, but his scrupulous commitment to doing what was right and only what was necessary at the moment heightened his heroic stature to me. His choice here mirrors the one he makes in ROTJ when he throws down his lightsaber to become a Jedi.

I love Luke and Leia's relationship, too, even though they're not together much in the story. Their friendship clearly anchors each of them and provides support they both need. One of my favorite moments is when Luke finally learns that she's his sister through Vader's offhand comment.

I love that the Skywalkers are all clueless about Leia and it's Lando and Chewie, of all people, who put the pieces together. That brings me to the way you used the secondary characters, which was marvelous. They all have strong development and are given space to be themselves, not just to push the Skywalker plot along. I was so sad about Lando and happy about Piett. And even though Han has what amounts to a cameo appearance, his character is just right.

This is a long story; I could write a really long review, but I think I've hit the high points.
Estel Caprice chapter 42 . 1/29
This was phenomenal.
Jadaerys chapter 42 . 1/28
a little bit more of padmé then this fic would have all the skywalker family feels but nevertheless this was a good read. thank you
Ashmole chapter 32 . 1/12
I hate this about movies and stories, the good guy has the perfect chance to kill the bad guy but does not because reasons. I would have curb stomped the old fucker not out of some arbitrary vengeance but because of the lives that would end if I did not.
summerartist chapter 13 . 1/9
Thank you for this fic.
Whenever I peek into the Star Wars fandom I always go back to this story and specifically this chapter. I can't explain it really. Maybe it's because I know what it is to be hissing with indignity during an awkward injury and being helped by a parent that doesn't usually help.

It's strangely so very satisfying to see Luke coming across that particular scenario. Thank you again for this fic and specifically this chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2017
Awwwww they're adorable!
Jedi-Bant chapter 42 . 10/22/2017
Fantastic fic!
Rhia chapter 42 . 10/8/2017
This is a great fic.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
This is so well written oh my gosh. I would be jealous of your skill if i wasnt was happy with it.
Bopdawoo chapter 42 . 9/8/2017
Wowie wowie. This story was a wild, emotional ride from start to finish and I've been hooked from the very beginning. Excellent job :D
RishaBree chapter 42 . 8/12/2017
This was great; I'm so glad I stumbled across it!