Reviews for Kidnapped
Anglelover1827 chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I'AM SO CONFUSE DANMIT.
Anglelover1827 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Yandere that is all I have to write.
cupcake-kun chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
disgusting
cupcake-kun chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
disgusing
Dreaxm8 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
:')))))))))))))))) its beautiful amazing i tell u amazing!
Dreaxm8 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
ur amazing,wonderful thank u soooo much i luv u man!

n ur also a goddess maybe rei should have praye if he did it might have worked~! lol XDDDD
Dreaxm8 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ur a goddess woman! b proud! XDDD
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
That was a great story. It's horrible that Rei was harmed like hw was but, I like that Kai refuses to give up on him.
Bokmal14 chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
This is a fanfiction that I really like. I cried when i read some chapters and I smiled in the end when Kai and Rei told each other that they loved each other.
Azure Teriques chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Wow..nice story. Truly. It was different from the other stories that I've read before (in a good way) and I absolutely loved the way it was written. Very very well done. _
Littlest-Angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
My Gods you're awesome...just woah. -bows-

I can't even think of anything intelligent to say, so all there's left to do is;

-favorited-

Angel
The laughing Mann chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
This was very... Complex, to say the least. I was intriged by it and I hate Brad! Roar! He will die! I my world he has signed his death warrant and will die before noon! Roar!
DeeJayers chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
nice, i like it. Ray's so happy now. i happy for him. good chapter. Its a definate break from all the sadness and depression.
DeeJayers chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Poor baby, that Brad O! I WANT TO KILL HIM!

i like the chapter though.
DeeJayers chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
I SO want to kill Brad in the most painful and slow and tourturous way in all the universe! that bastard! Poor Ray!...i like the chapter though...except the part where Ray gets raped, i didn't like that happening to my favorite neko-jin.