Reviews for Pure
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Both guys were in character. Seishirou can mess with Subaru all day before he gets a clue, huh.
Sei-chan-1999 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was beautiful. You've got the characters of Seishirou and Subaru perfectly and the issue you've dealt with and the final conclusion is epic! One of the best anime fanfics I've ever read!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well written.
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ohohoh Sei-shan you naughty man; we all know you're not pure in the slightest! (But we don't mind you corrupting Subaru in the process either.)

Nah seriously, this was really well written - I loved their interactions, the set up and the dialogue! Nice to see something with these two that isn't depressing *sigh*
Hee-so-kaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Seishirou-san, no one buys it. You are so not pure.

*still giggles* Awesome work w
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
a random person chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so sweet. Warm and fuzzy and stuff like that. :)
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very good,so well-written and so in-character! I like it,,subaru is just too innocent and kind in the heart X3
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
this was pretty good! But I'm a tad confused whgen this was but... yeah...
YaoiBunny chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, that was so unbelievably perfect and cute. _

Geez, next time I get into an arguement about gay not being a bad thing, I'm using that "purer than the rest" stuff. _
Zaphi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is really good. And the characters sound like themselves too.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
if only if only, the purest things in life, were also not the easiest things to corrupt.
EarnestInBerlin chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This story is perfect.

Pure even.

I love everythig in this fic, the people, the way Subaru panicked about some stupid bird- animal lover- the part where Seishirou helped him out, to the book... just everything.

I actually agree with you somehow on the whole 'pure' logic- though to be tell you the truth, I'm straight. But something about what you wrote here is just so right.

I think you're righ- or Sei is right, whatever- I mean... maybe it my yaoi side screaming or its really my own tongue... because of the fact that they can;t reproduce... Homosexuality is pure than the rest.

Well, that's my opinion anyway.
Haibara Ai chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hmm... If you read it again you'll see a few mistakes but they're mostly spelling mistakes(you put 'other' twice). Other than that this is pretty good. I like the philosophical touch in this but no way love, heterosexual or otherwise is pure. Well, not completely anyway.