Reviews for Another Fight, For Yugi
puzzleshipper4life chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This turned out to be sweet, sad, and romantic. Whenever I watch that episode and see how Yami is feeling to duel his beloved light; Yugi it makes me sad for the couple. BTW, I'm working on my own series that is like Yu-Gi-Oh but it's how the series would have been if Yugi and the pharaoh were a whole lot closer. If you want more info on my series, you can ask if you want to know more. Anyway, I really liked what you did here for your first yaoi fanfic. Awesome job!
yugiismyname chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I love this story, man you are a great writer and you see the love Yami and Yugi have. _, I'll wait for more of these.
Sunwing chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like it! I remember those scenes perfectly (mainly because I taped them, and I watch them constantly). Good job! _

-Sunwing
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
this is so sweet, angsty but sweet _
Person-san chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Aww...

{sobs}

Keep it up, man! That was so sweet! {smiles}
XLight ForeverX chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
WOW! That was really good! You should make a chapter one when Yami saw Yugi in Dartz's layer. That was extremely good for your first YAOI fic! I loved it! I hope you get lots of reviews! _ It's a shame that Yami isn't as emotional on the anime as in our stories but I guess thats what Fan ficcies are for! Okay well great job! please write more stories! Your very good at Yami's POV!

Icebaby911
Melainy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
*cries* *applaudes* *hugs*

WHY KAZUKI? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A TEAR JERKER OF AN EPISODE?

Dude, that was just so beautiful. Everything was just so gorgeously emotional and angsty *wipes away a tear*

I think I need to be alone for a while. Where's the Kleenex?
C.B.A chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
(*sob*) That is so sad! Why can't Yuugi just be with Atem forever? They belong together and no one should ever take that away! Aww, so this was your first yaoi fic? I thought it was great! It wasn't technically a hard-core yaoi, so I think this is a great way to start off! And wow, this fic was extremely accurate with when it took place and personality-wise. (Regardless Atem and Yuugi were gay!) I think that if Atem and Yuugi were to ever be gay in the anime, this is how they would act. So, great job!
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aww, the two episodes that always tug my heartstring. I love the way you combined the two. And the shounen ai, absolutely untainted. I loved it so much. Good job.