Reviews for When Teen Heroes Collide
Krusher chapter 3 . 1/23
Kind of pathetic? That was the MOST INCREDIBLY pathetic secret ID revelation EVER!
starr1095 chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
awsome story i loved that please make a sequel casues that was awsome
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
“You’re not jealous that Sam is acting so nice to Ron, are you?”

Payback for Sam's previous jealousy. Hehehehehe.
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Jack and Maddie believing Danny to be a good guy? Since when it happened?
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Jack ran to the portal and yelled into it, “So is this gonna cost me anything?”

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I wish I had thought something like that when I made my DP/KP crossover 'Mad Dogs in Amity Park'.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Oh, the fruitloop still goes by people's original name? He called Monkey Fist 'Monty Fisk'.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
aw

w! *starts crying* I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY THE DANNY X SAM FLUFF! (WRITING IN CAPS IS FUN :) WAIT WHAT THE HELL! I WAS REVIEWING DAMN ME AND MY RANDOMNESS! LOVED THE STORY! LOVED EVERYTHING! YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR WRITING BOTH ACTION AND MUSHY SCENES. YOU SHOULD BE A MOVIE DIRECTOR! GREAT JOB! (PRETEND THAT'S IN BOLD. ;)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
okay, before I finish the chapter, I have to point out a two little snags in Ember's personality. First, she had blue hair. Not silver. And she doesn't say fools. She says dipsticks. Have you ever seen Fanning the Flames or Girl's Night Out? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying that next time, put the villians a little more in character okay?
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE THIS CROSSOVER! There better not be anything going on with Danny and Kim! Kim/Ron and Sam/Danny! Okay? Okay.
Akyesein chapter 25 . 10/28/2008
I love this story! Very well written, and possibly the best DP/KP crossover I've ever seen! Well done!
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
no offense but wtf wit da theme songs?
dppokegirl23 chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
I have one thing to tell you: THIS IS AWESOME!
Cococrash11 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Great
Cococrash11 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Good
Cococrash11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great beggining