Reviews for Crossing the Line, Travelling through Time
hama431 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Update soon
Who did yuugi meet
Will yuugi wish be granted
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Write the next chapter! You people are sooooo awesome I really do love this! More! And add flufffffffff! ( I don't know what it really means, but I have an idea from the other fanfics.)
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
o wow! i really like this and can't wait to see what happens next! but, i noticed that you haven't written since 2005 so i guess i won't know any time soon but still, this was nice so thank you so very much for this well written story (as they are rare) :)

-Avi
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ok, I would really like to see this story continued...
dai girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw i want more chapters. Please
sarahelric091 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
u better make more chapters or ghosts will haunt you (o) BOO! LOL
kathochan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
update soon.
sakura angel dark chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
omg this is good ! keep up the great work
xKatsuyanx chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WITCH D: YOU WONT FINISH ITT! ARGGH YOUR JUST LIKE 6 OTHER AUTHORS I KNOW OF DX!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
megan russo chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG if you don't write another chapter i might DIE ending with Yugi at sword point made me hyperventilate i wasn't even in danger and i was scared out of my mind. i will loyally check this site every day till the next chapter and all those that will follow show up even if i am checking till i am old and decrepit. BTW while i am here i want to congratulate you on your other fanfic's if both of you read this then to Sansi i say "rock on with your AWESOME writing" and to Tara i say "I LOVE YOUR FICS! THE LITTLE MERMAID PARODY IS MY FAVE SO FAR STILL READING SO KEEP WRITING!"
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
nice
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ah.. so good. Why don't you continue? T_T
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That sounds pretty good thus far. Update it soon, please.
Yizuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh COME ON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING THERE! CONTINUE!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »