Reviews for Haunted Souls Never Rest
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 1/20
It Was Interesting To See Where This Story Was Headed!
yellow4248 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
pws finish dis u wer rigth RAB was reg a black ya know

just know theres always going to be someone listening
Lupin Lover chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Um...forgot about the story did we?
PandaChan915 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Um...sorry to say but, IT'S A LITTLE PAST NEW YEARS! I almost forgot about this story, but I noticed my HBP book on my shelf, and I remembered! Please say that you'll update soon...It really has been awhile...

moony4ever chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
Great! I liked the last chapters. I'm looking froward to what you're going to make of the plot.

homeric chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
This is really intrieguing, I'm glad I stumbled across it. I like the idea of Regulus as being the R.A.B mentioned in THBP - and the rivalry between him and Remus is nicely protrayed, good job! I look forward to the next chapter :)
LinnendeBlack chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
Oh nice. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PandaChan915 chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
I almost gave up hope! I even added you to my list and forgot all about you! And by a wonderfull twist of fate...I happen to check my Fav's and I remembered "Well...this hasn't been updated since FOREVER...but I guess I'll look at it for old times sake..and was been updated! Pretty good. I'm glad I'm no longer hanging from that very high cliff{sigh of relief}, but I wish you wouldn't have added that part when Tonks was saying how she was selfish{I prefer it to be kept "clean" if you will} but maybe that's my "Saintly Sense" kicking in...?... I don't know, it's just an opinion. OMG! Did you or anyone see HP&TGF!It was so good...and NO not just because I got to see DR with his shirt off. I'm not an obsessing fangirl{sorry to you FG's out there} Anyway...thanks for updateing and I'm sure you've learned you lesson on what will happen when you don't update... YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH! ...hehe

omfg it's sophie chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
awh, that's sweet. i'm glad this is back on track.
hipkid727 chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Come on! Please update this story! You can't leave us hanging like that!
LinnendeBlack chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
I love your story the ideas in it are fantastic. I think you should have both a mix of the action/adventure type stuff with a little bit of fluff in there every now and again.

Whatever you do though I'm sure it'll be great.

Update soon! Lynz x
LovePadfoot5867 chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
i though of Regulus at first too! update soon! i love Tonks/Remus!
AngelFYI13 chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
wow that was harsh, i imagine remus to be sorta soft spoken but i guess love does stuff to people. it was good. please keep writing.
Nicole chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Great story! I don't think R.A.B is Regulus but I like your take on it. The Action/Adventure is very good! I hope you will continue.
abbey chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Good chapter. I liked Reg's explanation about the horcruxes. Remus wasn't very nice in this chapter. I suspect he's a wee bit jealous. Keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »