Reviews for Some Other Time
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very cute and kind of depressing, the last line. Liked it alot! :)

~Red
BoonexClairexSawyerLuver chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I LOVE IT!

Aww I hate the LOST writers for killing Boone off.

At least we still have Sawyer :)

Adorable.
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
(Grabs tissues) The last sentence was so angsty! But this was a very nice fic, short and sweet. I loved it! I don't know why but Claire and Boone would be a really good pairing... stupid lost writers killing boone off... (mutters angrily to self)
Ilenia chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
perfect it enchants to me too pretty excuse that is very short the RR but I do not speak English and am doing my greater effort to escrbir correct jeje good that serious one follows with fic too brilliant that serious cuidate, kisses, good bye.

_Ilenia.*
mari4815 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
"But little did they know that the ‘some other time’ they were both looking for would never come. The night her life would change forever, his would end. So much for ‘some other time.’" Aw! So sad! I am really getting P.O'd at the writers for not pursuing a friendship between them. And I noticed in that little scene that they have quite a bit of subtle chemistry. I'm a total Shooner, and Shoone is like, punch-in-face- chemistry, but there's is just sort of... apparent. You can tell in the fanfics.
fading-spark chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Yay, a Boone/Claire story. This is great, I enjoyed it alot. Great work. )
conmama05 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was really cute! Great job!
Saraiyu chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aww, that was so cute and so sad at the end. I'm usually a CC fan but I really like Boone and Claire too. This was good, you should write more for this couple.
suspencer chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw

:adds to favorites:

I love this so much
smiling chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very nice! At this rate, I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with you!
keepitlost chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Aww, that was so cute! I hate to admit it, because I am a hardcore C/C fan, but I'm really liking these Claire/Boone fics that keep popping up. I really liked this, and I hope you write some more B/C stories soon. I promise to read and review!