Reviews for The Only Way
Henna chapter 7 . 11/10
I'm so proud of Harry, Severus and Hermione. If not for Pensieve revelations, this story actually is how I would like Snape's fate to turn out. Harry as minister is how, minister should be, a man with better sense of judgment on impulse than those who ponder a lot and still are vile to mankind. Severus Snape and Hermione Granger make a good pair, they both complete each other and hunger for knowledge and intellect is common grounds for them.
Montara chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
It was a sad but beautiful story. I'm just sad that it ended here. I know we can deduce what will happen next but it's more fun to read about it. Thank you for your story!
WikedFae chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
This piece has always made me smile and I'm so glad to have found it once again. After HBP, it gave me hope; and now, even years after the saga has reached its end, this tale remains a wonderful closing tribute to a much-beloved character. Fanfiction truly is the afterlife and what a beautiful heaven it is. :) Thanks to you and a job well done!
sama31655 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is very beautiful and I loved it!
Nagasasu chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
I really love this ending. It strikes just the right balance of hope and promise.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I knew within moments of opening this story that it would quickly become a favorite. Your writing style is beyond beautiful. Your ability to turn words into a captivating story inspires me.

The story itself is rather heartbreaking, but beautiful in that fact that it contains hope. I wish there were more written here. This has potential to become a much longer story, though it needs no continuation. I will recommend this one to others.
Riiiceballe chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Wow... great work! :)
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow, interesting story! :)
NoahIrene chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
LOVE it! D
sick-atxxheart chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
That was fantastic. I love how you portrayed Severus, and the telling of his story was real, believable, and beautifully emotional. Fantastic job.