Reviews for Bloody Valentine
Alice chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
It really seriously took you that long to finish HBP? It took me six hours, and I'm twelve years old.
whitewolf33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
You hit Draco's character point-on. you kept him the evil little dude that he is in the books, yet you got him to actually, well sorta, love someone. ;) Good job on this one. I can really see this happening. _

*As for my last reveiw, yes that makes a lot of sense. Your writing has definately improved since then... that was the first story by you I'd read, and well, I didn't realize it was that long ago. _ Age does influence writing... I feel like my writing is horrible, but I still write cause I like to (I'm 13, btw)
idonrlycarenemore chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
that was so good. i repeat so good! why'd you one-shot it? That was so good. Sorry, but seriously, it was so damn good! Hermione/Draco is my favourite, but I like hg/bw too, but i really would have loved if you'd switched malfoy with zabini...i love the raven-haired sapphire eyed blaise too, p.s., where in the books does it say he's black? I'm black, but i love the original description!

PEaches,

Anya
AerLynn chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow, great story! I really liked it. It took me 9 hours to finish HBP.
yourownlovex chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Great story, very suspenseful. I don't usually read Hermione/Blaise stories, but the title caught my eye. I love Good Charlotte, fav band. Again, great story!
o0UNoPoo0o chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow that was very good! It gave me shivers lol.

As for HBP I tried to read it slowly, but that didn't work out very well heehee. I really liked it for the most part, though it didn't seem like JKR was writing it the whole time.
solfire chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Ah, that was freaky! Draco creeps me out. Eight hours? I got you beat by a half-hour. Mua ha ha. Yeah, I liked alot of it and loathed alot of it. I still think Snape is innocent, and I don't think that Dumbledore is really dead. Maybe I'm in denial, but oh well. Dumbledore isn't gone, he's not, HE'S NOT!
the-shadowed-one chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It took me like... ten hours to read Hp and the HBP, but that includes lunch. Any way, Great story! I like it better when Draco isn't evil, but I liked this story anyway. I'll keep my eyes open for more stories from you!

Hugs,

*Emma*
LostBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ah. wonderful story from you yet agian. if only you hadn't read it to me over and over. but i still loved it. As i love all of your stories, I like the new pen name also. well write more, can't wait till you post the rest of the stoies you have sitting on the computer at home.

Sami Jo
BooBack chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hello.

I already told you what I thought about it. I don't hate it if that's what you're thinking.

I like it. It's interesting...

Well, now that you know that I don't hate it,

*goes off to write the last chapter of her story*

By the way, you haven't reviewed on my story in forever! Some best friend you are.

*Blows Raspberries*

Luv ya much, Amber

Your *best* friend,

Brittany
Clueless Bystander chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great story, well written. Poor Hermione!

7 hours to read HBP And yes, it would make sense if she was trying to stop fanfiction...*shrugs and sighs*

Loved the story, so sad.

Elli
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Absolutly wonderful, Amber. I couldn't have written it any better myself.

Well done,