Reviews for Foreshadow
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Short simple, and amazing.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hey, this is really good! I like it! A good story you've written!
Gaarafan14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I think this is one of the best stories you've ever writen. this might be what happened.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This was beautifully written and, in my opinion, could basically be seen as what really happened. I felt excitement - which is rare for me to feel in a fan fiction, especially. I also felt like shedding a few tears, too. This was amazing. All the flashbacks were useful, and strangely enough, I also felt pride when you mentioned all of the well-known clans helping out, as well as the foreboding, young Itachi, and the people, like Iruka, who would be instrumental in Naruto's youth and difficult but great future. Yondaime/4th Hokage was another well-done part. Excellent work! I'm putting this in my favorites.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This was quite fascinating. I particularly like the Fourth Hokage's visions of the future.
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Very good. The Fourth's premenitions were well written and good to read. I also like his thought on Itachi. Couldn't help but chuckle at that one. And I love the last line too. Great fic.
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Stunning piece of work. I like the idea of the 4th not being his father and how you used it. It was very clever. I loved the way you 'filled the gaps' and explained the past events that have meaning in the future/present.

I don't know what else to say other that it is beautifully and intellegently written and so full of emotion and heart. I loved it. Great job!

Nic
Aishuu chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very enjoyable read. I like the way you wove Yondaime's flashes of the future into the attack - it's a creative idea, and you pulled it off well.
rrdt chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I enjoyed reading this very much...I like the way you had written it, and your idea on what might have happened on the night the kyuubi attacked the village. I think it perfectly blends into the manga/anime storyline, and I like your characterization of everyone here as well. My favorite part was near the end, before the "he'll be a hero" realization of the fourth. the way you incorporated yondaime's premonitions in the story was well-done, and justified the fourth's actions and certain events that happened/will happen in the series. all in all, great job on this fic. I'll add this to my favorite stories, I hope you won't mind. :)
Alana Quinn chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed that. I thought you wrote from Yondaime's pov extremely well and I liked the idea that he had premonitions. His relationship with the different characters, particularly Jiraiya, were written out very well and made nicely believable.

One of my favourite bits in it was the image of Kakashi wiping the blood from Iruka's face. It was just so cute and this paragraph:

"Jiraiya stood nearby and tried to help as Kakashi pulled out his medical pack and started wiping the blood away from young Iruka’s face. There was no time right now to get him back to Rin. As the Fourth watched them, he had this sudden feeling that all there present would have a large influence on the life of the baby he’d just left behind at the hospital."

was absolutely terrfic. My favourite paragraph in the whole thing. Just seemed really significant to me.

You ended it very well, keeping with the idea of Yondaime having premonitions well. It did bring a few tears to my eyes too, heh. Great work! Glad I took the time to read it.

Lol.

Alana_
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
It was interesting to read a fanfic that didn't have Naruto as the 4ths son. It made me research it and find out its *not* fact that he is; I read so many fanfics with it I assumed.

But yeah. Good work!
The Sh33p chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Interesting... Very interesting.

I liked the scope you tried to convey with this. It had a good feeling of people trying to survive in the midst of an insanely epic struggle between what amounts to the Wrath of God and the will of man. The interactions between everyone(the Hyuuga Twins, the Uchihas and Kakashi, Yondaime and Jiraiya, etc)were pretty damn near golden.

But there were some things missing. Seriously missing. It all felt rushed to me, and the transitions just werent there. I know this is probably due in some part to FFN's whole "HAHA I MOCK J00" thing about cutting bits and pieces of a story out, but still. The lack of focus(switching from Yondaimes point of view to others) and the occasional lack of emphasis on who was speaking also detracted from it a bit.

The premonitions were also a tad random and uninvolving, but still well-placed. About the only way you couldve done them better would be to word it a little differently, make it seem a smidge less coherent and more confused.

That said though: Good job. Makes me want to write a NarutoFic .;