Reviews for Another War Begins
kinkykiwi chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
brilliant piece of work "Another War Begins" You should do more work (romance) and not one shots!
IronButterfly12 chapter 25 . 2/3/2006
DAMN! THIS WAS AWESOME! i can't wait for the sequel!
witchfan girl chapter 25 . 2/3/2006
It was a wonderful story! Great job, I loved it!
witchlover chapter 25 . 2/3/2006
Wow! That was an absolutely amazing ending! I'm really happy about it. You are a good writer (and don't think otherwise!) and I can't wait for mor of your stories. _
Aimed mischief chapter 25 . 2/3/2006
Wow, that was great! I can't wait for the sequel! Good job mate! _*
Hogaboom chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
wow great chapter loving this story it is so cool
Hogaboom chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
holly shit wat the bloody hell happened. please read my stories on fictionpress.
Hogaboom chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
will quit the gaurdian or cornelia quit.

thought they were no longer gaurdians?
Hogaboom chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
does cornelia still go to school. love the chapter
Hogaboom chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Poor girl have to feel sorry for her especially as the guy she loves is a flower.
Hogaboom chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
wow i think it means the badies have escaped.

caleb and cornelia forever!
Hogaboom chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
both very big suprises but probley her talking to the other girls. girls love to hold grudges. havn't spoken to an old friend for nearly nine years so two weeks is nothing. great chapter.
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
ok you probly think I am an idiot but I havn't read the books. Seen the tv series but never read the books so does caleb really become a flower wow. they are making witch into a film just to let u know. when you have the time could you please R&R my stories on same pen name thanks in advance will try and review all ur chapters. hope it a caleb cornelia can't spell thanks again.
DeadAccount80 chapter 24 . 1/26/2006
so... is will gonna die? oh this is a great story. every1 dies. yippi. can we go home now?

(i think u shoud hav notest my slight tone of sarcasum)
scottgrubb chapter 24 . 1/26/2006
NO! Now you're gonna kill off Will? Oh, boy. Outlook not good indeed.