Reviews for Acrobat Love
katharineartist chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
" While she slept however she kept a tight grip around the skinny man's waist." :)

Wonderful story, truly wonderful. Very funny, and sweet, too.
BIGfan chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
I love it! please, Please, PLEASE finish. I need more Leeloo/Zorg love!
minaharker20 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great story!
LabyFan23 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Hi! I've been looking for a fic like this and your fianlly popped up! Thank YOU! I hope u update soon because I really wannna know what happens next!
elizabethlives chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
this story is amazing your caracterization of Leeloo is awsome!
Hector84 chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
great
The Lady Elrond chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
YAY! Finally Chapter 10! Wow, an insight to Zorg's life as a kid (I bet he was so adorable!) and lots of love! You rock!
krillball6 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
I liked this chapter...we find out about his past..hm I like the end, funny .

Please update . I really like this story!

The Lady Elrond chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
OH NO! I DON'T WANT KORBIN OR ZORG TO DIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ROCK!
krillball6 chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
OH NO! You bitch! What did you do to Korbin and Zorg! Evil writer! EVIL! lol You better make them better! *sniff* They must get better! lol Please update...you've done a great job with this story! Keep up the great work!

Lady Elrond chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
Yay! Finally Korbin n Zorg r mates! Or are they? Lol!
krillball6 chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
Woohoo! Another chapter! SO they are FINALLY starting to get along. Yay. I really liked this chapter, it was funny and sweet at the same time. I wonder why Lily-Ray is being so nice to Zorg...hm. Its very interesting to me lol.

I'm more of a Korbin fan myself although Zorg is very cool and misterious.

Please update as soon as you can (this chapter came fast...you rock!) I am SO liking this fic!Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lady Elrond chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I am lovin' this! Thank u 4 all ur lovely reviews! Aww Leeloo is so cute n Zorg is so...well what can I say he's great! Little Soldier! I love it!
Loki14 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Aw, Im a sucker for all the cute fluffy emotional stuff. Keep the chapters coming.

I like how Leeloo calls Korben "Father Sergeant" and how she calls Zorg "Little Soldier".
krillball6 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Another great chapter! Woohoo! I totally loved it! Please update as soon as possible!