Reviews for Avatar of Mercury
The Universal Storyteller chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This particular story here seems to be a somewhat decent story, at least, that is perhaps rather deserving of continuation in the near future, and I really wouldn't mind seeing at least a little bit more for it someday soon, if at all possible. TUS out.
sin.nighthawk chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
looks dead i hope not it was geting good
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
sounds like a cool fic _ i like the pairing, they fit perfectly together, even though i don't know much about the series, i enjoy reading this so please continue soon _
AthenaNoel chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! i really want to know what will happen next...and you could have had Rei or one of the other senshi appear instead of him
Diamond Sakura Li chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Urgh...I'm too lazy to sign in. I've been a big fan of your writing...I love your story Black Cats (BTW...you have to continue that one!). I am so glad that you like Ami as much as I do...well...even though I haven't written a story centered on her as of yet.

Please continue this story...it's going on my story alert list!
mystlady chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Though, you may not get as much reviews as you hope but dont get discouraged. The beginning is great, I'd always been a fan of your writing. I was just wondering if you're by any chance coming back to good old GWxSM fandon by any time soon?
mystlady chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nice, off-the-beaten path type of story (very original) in my opinion. I'd always imagine that doing a Scifi TV show/Sailor Moon would be hard to do. I have seen few episodes of this sci fi show. Anyways, keep them coming!