Reviews for Losses and Gains
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
AW! LOVE IT!
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
very well done! this particular ship is my favorite, and you did it exquisitely. Hope to see more.
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Very beautiful piece, and a very nice melancholy feel to it. I liked it very much.
deletye chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was the perfect fic for my mood. I quite liked the idea, and the pre-HBP Snape.
Eva321 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
So beautiful *sighs*

It has a wonderful atmosphere to it, and in such a short story you get a fantastic feel of the characters...really really nicely written...I love it :o)
Two Methyloctane chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hehe, good thing there were no rules requiring smut! :D

Don't worry, my Funeral & Smut response didn't have any smut in it either.

I liked this story, quite different in mood from mine, and it worked!
Dame Niamh chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A beautiful story, well written. You tell so much about your narrator without actually describing or naming her. That is a great skill. Please, let us hear more from you! Blessings, Niamh
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nice. Doesn't need smut. Never really figured out how you could do funerals and smut in one story anyway. ewh if you know what I mean. Anyway, great little story.
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I was attracted to this by the word funeral. What a lovely suprise to see it a response to my challenge! Squee! I love funeral fics, I think this is wonderful. Snape is in character for pre-HBP. I am glad you wrote it. It's good even without the smut (because you rated it T), but the romance suffices nicely.

I do wonder who HG's hubby was, but I guess he's not important to the story. LOL
duj chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i'm glad HBP didn't deter you from posting this contemplative fic. It's disappointing to see how many Snape-writers are turning their backs.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I like this one.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
brilliant work! amazing!
emziwilson chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Now that i have read the Half Blood Prince i must say that I have no desire of reading things that show him in any good light. However your story was writen nicely. It was wonderfully written. I just didn't like the story. Sorry.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
*Heaves contented sigh*

That was lovely. I needed a pick-me-up right about now.

What a wonderful hopeful note to end on.